Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone currently have crooked teeth, even though they had straight teeth as a kid?

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
When I was a kid I had very nice straight teeth. Then mouth breathing fucked my teeth during age 11-14. Bimaxillary protrusion occurred. I got an ogre tier subhuman teeth that no one in my family had. Does anyone have similiar experience to this? Any mouthbreathercels here?

I got orthodontic work to fix my deformed teeth, so it'd likely work for you, too, as long as you keep good dental hygiene and have enough cash (mine was free on the NHS, but, if you don't live in the UK, you'll need to pay for it.

was never a mouth breather but still had shit teeth bc ricecel genetics

I unironically wish i was a mouthbreather. When I get a cold and blocked nose I have to really try to manually mouth breath and it just feels so fucking horrible to breath that way. I will end up feeling lightheaded because I only breath from the nose, so when its blocked, i barely get any air in. Mouth breathing just seems completely unnaturally, i dont understand how people mouthbreathe automatically

was never a mouth breather but still had shit teeth bc ricecel genetics
But did you have straight teeth as a kid?

I got orthodontic work to fix my deformed teeth, so it'd likely work for you, too, as long as you keep good dental hygiene and have enough cash (mine was free on the NHS, but, if you don't live in the UK, you'll need to pay for it.
My teeth look like bimaxillary protrusion If you dont know go google and search it. I think if I can fix my teeth somehow, my recessed chin will get better.
I unironically wish i was a mouthbreather. When I get a cold and blocked nose I have to really try to manually mouth breath and it just feels so fucking horrible to breath that way. I will end up feeling lightheaded because I only breath from the nose, so when its blocked, i barely get any air in. Mouth breathing just seems completely unnaturally, i dont understand how people mouthbreathe automatically
Some people are forced to breathe by mouth because of the deviation septum and nasal polyps. There's no such a thing "automatically mouth breathing". If you don't have a problem with your nose, you can't do 24/7 mouth breathing even If you want.

Yeah. I have undeveloped crooked teeths. Crossbite and crowding.

I legit never smiled in my life for the past 4 years. Wish I was high IQ to make a good thread about self confidence and good teeths tbh.

I also hate those retards who think mouth breathing is related to genes. No it's fucking not. The deviation septum and nasal polyps are often related to environmental factors. If my retarded parents cared about me as a kid and took me a doctor, I would never be a mouth breather. I will hate my parents forever.

Luckily, teeth is one of the easiest features to fix.

Why did you suddenly start mouth breathing ?

My teeth look like bimaxillary protrusion If you dont know go google and search it. I think if I can fix my teeth somehow, my recessed chin will get better.
Well I had the same. Before orthodontic work, it looked like this:
20190713 130735

After, it looks like this:
Screenshot 20190713 130544 Gallery

Obviously, it's still not perfect, but it's an improvement, and my teeth are straighter generally which is nice.

If you're just going for a better chin and better side profile, maybe go for a different cosmetic procedure. I got braces because they're free for me, but maybe it'd be better to spend your money on a chin implant or something as well as some lower row [of teeth] braces with elastics to pull them backwards.

I hope this helps you out.

Why did you suddenly start mouth breathing ?
Deviated nasal septum caused mouth breathing. Not only does it deforms your face, but also make you retarded. My performance at high school has fallen noticeably at high school.

Deviated nasal septum caused mouth breathing. Not only does it deforms your face, but also make you retarded. My performance at high school has fallen noticeably at high school.
Fucking hell man that is unbelievable! That must be the evolutionary purpose for why we associate a gaping mouth with low-IQ.

Fucking hell man that is unbelievable! That must be the evolutionary purpose for why we associate a gaping mouth with low-IQ.
Mouth breathing is the hardest pill to swallow. I will never know how my life would be shaped if I breathed through my nose. Fucking suicidefuel.

Mouth breathing is the hardest pill to swallow. I will never know how my life would be shaped if I breathed through my nose. Fucking suicidefuel.
It’s such a simple thing too, what a fucking joke this world is.

It’s such a simple thing too, what a fucking joke this world is.
Well It wasn't a simple thing for me tho. Whatever I've almost given hope about having a normal life. If I don't change things in my life, I'm going to choose suicide for a solution.

Well It wasn't a simple thing for me tho. Whatever I've almost given hope about having a normal life. If I don't change things in my life, I'm going to choose suicide for a solution.
The repercussions are massive but the act of breathing through your mouth instead of your nose seems such a simple thing to me, but I do believe you that it can change your life massively.

The repercussions are massive but the act of breathing through your mouth instead of your nose seems such a simple thing to me, but I do believe you that it can change your life massively.
What I'm trying to say is that it's not easy when you have nasal septum or etc no matter what.

Yes. Perfectly straight teeth as a child and now a mouth full of jagged rocks that occasionally give me ulcers by accidentally biting the inside of my mouth.
Of course I never had parents that loved me enough to get me braces like all the other kids had and the dentist told me they were too bad for invisalign and I can't be fucked to bother with regular old braces this late in the game. Maybe if my teeth were one of my only problems but in my case it would be like throwing a cup of water on a forest fire, its easier to just rope.

I remember complaining about my teeth and the ulcers when I was 17 to my mother and she said to not worry about i because it looked "cool like a serial killer" whatever the fuck that was supposed to mean.
If there is a God and any sort of cosmic justice in the universe she will undoubtedly be going to Hell for the things she's done [and not done] to me.

Yes. Perfectly straight teeth as a child and now a mouth full of jagged rocks that occasionally give me ulcers by accidentally biting the inside of my mouth.
Of course I never had parents that loved me enough to get me braces like all the other kids had and the dentist told me they were too bad for invisalign and I can't be fucked to bother with regular old braces this late in the game. Maybe if my teeth were one of my only problems but in my case it would be like throwing a cup of water on a forest fire, its easier to just rope.

I remember complaining about my teeth and the ulcers when I was 17 to my mother and she said to not worry about i because it looked "cool like a serial killer" whatever the fuck that was supposed to mean.
If there is a God and any sort of cosmic justice in the universe she will undoubtedly be going to Hell for the things she's done [and not done] to me.
Eternal hellfire to neglectful parents. Mine fucked me not only by neglect but gave shit advice that made me even uglier. How many physically/emotionally abused kids do you see recovered, compared to neglected kids? Its over if you were neglected.

Not quite, but I did go to the dentist a few days ago. I saw a dental hygienist, and I expected her to compliment me on my teeth, because I’ve been brushing and flossing. Instead she told me I have gum disease. She said I have receding gums. I could tell she was disturbed by what she saw.

She was an ugly noodlefoid, about four feet tall, not a landwhale. When she measured my gums, it hurt very much. I’ve heard of people getting nitrous throughout their whole appointment, I think I’m going to ask for that next time. The pain was unbearable. I can see why people hate going to the dentist.

I wish my parents fucking die. I have 0 symphaty for them.

The eruption of my wisdom teeth closed the existing gap between my front teeth.

Not quite, but I did go to the dentist a few days ago. I saw a dental hygienist, and I expected her to compliment me on my teeth, because I’ve been brushing and flossing. Instead she told me I have gum disease. She said I have receding gums. I could tell she was disturbed by what she saw.

She was an ugly noodlefoid, about four feet tall, not a landwhale. When she measured my gums, it hurt very much. I’ve heard of people getting nitrous throughout their whole appointment, I think I’m going to ask for that next time. The pain was unbearable. I can see why people hate going to the dentist.
The cuck in your pic is mouth breather.

if i lost my teeth will look good

I only had straight teeth due to wearing braces and wearing a retainer at night (top and bottom). Ever since I stopped wearing the retainer, the bottom teeth have become more crooked.

I only had straight teeth due to wearing braces and wearing a retainer at night (top and bottom). Ever since I stopped wearing the retainer, the bottom teeth have become more crooked.
Did they keep your teeth straight even though you were mouth breather?

Luckily, mouthbreathing never did much to my teeth, they remained straight