Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone actually enjoy hot weather?

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
I fucking hate it, I'm sat here with sweaty balls and can't even wear a t shirt because of the heat. My skin and eyes are itchy because of hay fever and I'm probably going to be bitten by mosquitos tonight.

I enjoy it, but it's probably because my country is a cold hell most of the year

Extreme Heat is more tolerable to me than extreme cold.

Yes, if it's not extremely fucking humid and there's a light breeze. :feelsjuice:

no, im skinny as fuck so if i cant wear long sleeve/hoodies outside then i feel like a disfigured goblin

Yes as my joints don't hurt.

yeah, i tend to leave my ac off cause i get cold easily and my mom complains how hot my room is

hate it and love it at the same time. I hate it because summer is when normies are most active in public and can't go in public without getting mogged and sometimes the heat does become unbareable but I love it because natural places like the beach or woods are much nicer to be in

in winter it fucking rains or it's cloudy so my only good cope (going into natural places without any normies) isn't fun

no its so hot i feel dizzy rn

I don't like hot weather

hotdays are perfect for narcissistic and self-centered animals called foids

I fucking hate it, I'm sat here with sweaty balls and can't even wear a t shirt because of the heat. My skin and eyes are itchy because of hay fever and I'm probably going to be bitten by mosquitos tonight.
I've depression so i need sunlight to make me atleast somewhat functional

I Will become tanned like chad This summer i enjoy looking at beautiful semi naked Stacys in the river/beach