Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anybody else do this?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I noticed that I like users with anime avis more than other users without anime avis. A user can have an avi of an attractive waifu or anime hero and I would find myself following them. Even Looks Matter On This Forum. I know it sounds autistic but I can't help but subconsciously picture someone's Avi as them in real life. So I find myself being nicer to them on this forum. Everyone just get an attractive Avi. And see what happens.

I noticed that I like users with anime avis more than other users without anime avis. A user can have an avi of an attractive waifu or anime hero and I would find myself following them. Even Looks Matter On This Forum. I know it sounds autistic but I can't help but subconsciously picture someone's Avi as them in real life. So I find myself being nicer to them on this forum. Everyone just get an attractive Avi. And see what happens.
forum avi halo is REAL :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

even on an inkwell forum attractive people win :feelsUnreal:

because you're a fellow anime fan and you feel as if you'd be accepted idk a majority of these guys are stuck in 2016 when anime fans were shit on constantly

my pic is attractive

I would kill to be attractive as my avi :fuk:

When I see anime avi first thought is
Niggayougay

I would kill to be attractive as my avi :fuk:
Your Avi looks disgusting:feelspuke::feelspuke: he should be here with us. With that pale skin looking like Casper the friendly ghost :feelskek: and slouching negative canthel tilt. OvER

Same. It's all down to the halo. God I fucking hate human nature

Same. It's all down to the halo. God I fucking hate human nature
Ikr,I don't even know why I like you so much! Its probably because of that damn Avi of yours!

Last edited:
Your Avi looks disgusting:feelspuke::feelspuke: he should be here with us. With that pale skin looking like Casper the friendly ghost :feelskek: and slouching negative canthel tilt. OvER
He's prettyboy

forum avi halo is REAL :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

even on an inkwell forum attractive people win :feelsUnreal:
at least you can change your avi and pick the most attractive one. imagine if you could change your looks irl

Yeah, understand it. Maybe because you wouldn't expect someone being shitty on you or something like that, from someone with anime avi. That's at least, how I feel about it if I think about that. Even though a ton of people say anime avi == opinion invalidated, I feel like they are just typically not malignant? I don't know if that really makes sense, but that's how I think about it.

Have some animu avi

High iq thread tbh, but anime is gay and foid worship

because you're a fellow anime fan and you feel as if you'd be accepted idk a majority of these guys are stuck in 2016 when anime fans were shit on constantly
Tall chad avi

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back