Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does A Facially Deformed Male Receive Better Treatment Than The Typical Ugly Man?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
A male with deformed (sub2) face, with no mental disability, does he get better treatment by strangers and people helping him out? Can he statusmaxx more easily to become famous? Would he have a higher chance of getting a female than your typical ugly male? Does he have easier time making friends due to his uniquely disgusting apperance?

Last edited:
Its over for pitycels.

not rly, if u have an above average face and missing limbs u can run sympathy game and some foids will virtue signal and be ur gf i guess

A deformed white man gets better treatment than an ugly ethnic man.

I think the failo effect halos equally much. Both would be invisible to foids. Men treat one another the same.

Depends, Elephant man tier people would probably atleast have careers due to social media, but generally minor deformities would be met with truecel treatment.

No, as a facially disfigured, pedophile faced truecel piece of shit who is better off dead, I can confirm that foids will not only find you ugly, but they instantly assume you're a serial killer too. Whenever I walk alone, some foid calls the cops on me for "suspicious activity" simply because I look creepy due to my injury.

No, as a facially disfigured, pedophile faced truecel piece of shit who is better off dead, I can confirm that foids will not only find you ugly, but they instantly assume you're a serial killer too. Whenever I walk alone, some foid calls the cops on me for "suspicious activity" simply because I look creepy due to my injury.
jfl nic3 l4rp

He gets sympathy points

A deformed white man gets better treatment than an ugly ethnic man.
It is like severe autistic vs. mild autistic, the former will receive pity, the latter will not.

Last edited:
jfl nic3 l4rp
No larp, I live in a conservative town with lots of old hags in the neighborhood watch with nothing better to do but stare out their windows looking for an ugly guy to call the cops on.

I feel like people have very visible deformities will get treated better, for example if it looks like you got dunked in acid, rather than people who just look plain ugly. If you have a bad combination of features or look unattractive, you will most likely get made fun of, but if you look ugly and have some sort of mental disorder, like something that stunts development, people won't openly mock you or treat you badly. Sadly making fun of ugly men is a favorite pastime of the general media and online culture, and if they were able to get away with it like making fun of men, they would shit on people with deformities and mental disorders just the same. I know that people with deformitites and mental disorders are already made fun of, but it hasn't gotten to the point where they are mocked everywhere in life similar to how ugly men are, or so that's how I feel.

@DeformAspergerCel

@DeformAspergerCel
I asked him about this recently tbh

A very good question, yes although in principle both looks and deformaties cannot be controlled I feel deformed people get slightly more pity than some equally unattractive but due to being ugly without abarations. My conjecture is that with ugly people the dissasociation to be made between "this person" and "this ugly person" is harder to make than with the deformed individual, who people might be more symapthetic to since people are more conciously inclined to realise "he is not his looks, his looks are independent of him"

I bet if you had a handsome dog with you that would not happen, bitches would feel bad about indirectly inconveniencing the mutt.

No larp, I live in a conservative town with lots of old hags in the neighborhood watch with nothing better to do but stare out their windows looking for an ugly guy to call the cops on.
Where I live, the old women (60+) want to chase / date the ugly men.

Where I live, the old women want to date the ugly men.

I think so yeah. There is that disabled truecel guy on youtube who has gf and he isnt lone case

I dont think so people just will virtue signal

In my experience, I'd say yes. It's mostly out of pity and sometimes virtue signaling.

I guess when you're are deformed the repulsion people gets attributed to something that's not you, i.e not your fault.

When you're ugly that repulsion is attributed to you, as if it's your fault that you are ugly.

pity sex is for chads only bro

@DeformAspergerCel
It is true that a very small minority of foids (most of whom are above middle aged hags) will treat you with pity, but it's useless anyway as they wouldn't dream of fucking you. All in all, it's a massive disadvantage and I'm convinced that I wouldn't be on this site if my roastie cunt of a mother didn't smoke during pregnancy.

Deformation halo is cope and retarded so that 4/10s thinks they're worse off than 2/10s, so that they can justify their self pity more.
No one who's actually deformed will perpetuate this misinformation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back