Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doe Anyone Here Still Think of Their First Oneitis?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I don't get Oneitis anymore. But like most of us here, I used to. I will never forget my first legit Oneitis. I remember the first day of middle school orientation, how beautiful she was. She was absolutely stunning. The hard part was that she liked me; I guess I was cute or something when I was 12. That's highly objective. But she liked me, and the look in her eyes when she talked to me was golden. It was intoxicating, honestly, to see a girl look at me like that. I was too scared to ever do anything. Opportunity by the wayside. She's since dated multiple Chads.

I'm not obsessed now, but once in a while I still think about it. To this day that is the only time I ever looked into a female's eyes and could see discernable admiration. It's been a long, cold time, boyos.

Yeah for sure. Shes basically perfect stacy (Halo aside, I liked her personality and accomplishments way more than her looks). We're both headed off to great places, I'm just headed there alone. She rejected me, but we managed a friendship (a real one too, not orbiting or getting used as an emotional tampon). The coping bluepilled side of me still hopes our romantic paths can cross once again someday, even though its very unlikely. As delusional as it is, my love for her does really help me out of bed in the morning,

Puberty probably ruined your looks didn't it.

I haven't had a oneitis since before females start becoming sexually active in this degenerate hellhole. I'm simply incapable of seeing used up trash as anything other than what it is.

Yeah, everyone told me she had a crush on me and it turns out I was the butt of the joke. I asked her out and got rejected. Fuck middle school.

Yes. I have to DM her sometime

I only had one crush in my life and she actually still lives a 5 minute walk away from me. This was all the way back in middle school, don't communicate with her or think about her at all.

lolno.

I've found more interesting and beautiful women since then.

Ive had the same oneitus since 2009

I've had crushes, but I think one-itis is different and can only happen after puberty (unless the crush develops into a one-itis I guess). I haven't seen my first and longest one-itis in almost ten years and I still think about her sometimes, and perhaps more maddeningly I dream about her sometimes too.

The 90% of the females of my age that i have the "pleasure" to know treated me like shit the first seconds i meet them, so no.

KV- said:
As delusional as it is, my love for her does really help me out of bed in the morning,

Jesus. I'm sorry, brother.

She probably got fucked in the locker room by a bunch of football chads

My first oneitis looked like a tranny.

KV- said:
Yeah for sure. Shes basically perfect stacy (Halo aside, I liked her personality and accomplishments way more than her looks). We're both headed off to great places, I'm just headed there alone. She rejected me, but we managed a friendship (a real one too, not orbiting or getting used as an emotional tampon). The coping bluepilled side of me still hopes our romantic paths can cross once again someday, even though its very unlikely. As delusional as it is, my love for her does really help me out of bed in the morning,

Sorry for a dumb question but what is  a girl's "Halo"?

everytime I think of women I feel so cucked and want to kill myself.

Yes I think about her from time to time. I get angry remembering that she strung me along and most likely used me for many things. I get depressed in feeling that I would have found so much happiness if we were to enter into a long term relationship. I get angry with myself for being so stupid and such an orbiter. I feel foolish that I participated in male female friendship, for it is pointless and cancer for the soul.

The memories are mostly bad lol.

Yeah. I still think of mine sometimes as well. She's put on a bit of weight and her hair is different. She is with some useless hipster pretty boy phaggot. She gives him everything 2-3 times a week that i will never have. Not to mention she pays his bills because he's an "artist" and can't work.

Sub8Hate said:
Yes I think about her from time to time. I get angry remembering that she strung me along and most likely used me for many things. I get depressed in feeling that I would have found so much happiness if we were to enter into a long term relationship. I get angry with myself for being so stupid and such an orbiter. I feel foolish that I participated in male female friendship, for it is pointless and cancer for the soul.

The memories are mostly bad lol.

A lot of truth and pain in here brother, I feel you.

Don't have one!

The only thing I love about being 40 is how so many of my past oneitises are now so over the wall. Some of them are sterile and had to adopt children lol. The schadenfreude....