Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you trust incels without an avi?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11015
  • Start date

Do you trust incels with no avi?

• Yes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 11015

Deleted member 11015

Organization of the Zodiac SRK
-
I find it hard to build a mental profile of a incel without their own avi, and I find their opinions to be less valid for no reason other than they have no avi. I have a bias towards those who have distinctive avis, good examples would be @Zesto @NEETAndTidy @Hunter @UBERCEL @Luxity

I find it hard to build a mental profile of a incel without their own avi, and I find their opinions to be less valid for no reason other than they have no avi. I have a bias towards those who have distinctive avis, good examples would be @Zesto @NEETAndTidy @Hunter @UBERCEL @Luxity
You said it perfectly. Hard to build a mental profile. And I just inheritly dont really trust them

Avi dosent matter. Many of the exposed fakecels like blackletcel and whogivesafucc had avi's. I dont trust any of you fuckers who havent sent me a face pic. Genecel sent me one and I can confirm he is a truecel.

I don't understand why anyone would even dare post without an AVI? The generic color and letter thing they got going on looks bland and disgusting.

Last edited:
avatars prove the halo effect cannot be escaped, even on this incel forum. take the avatar pill

What do you think about my avi?

Blush Happy

@Hunter's was way cooler when he had Auron tbhbthbthbtbh

Then again...

You

Your previous Vicious avatar was way cooler.

@Unwanted's got another distinctive one. Really adds a emotional depth to each post he makes.

cant be fucked uploading a pic. literally a reflection of my current drive/motivation in life.

It means they're new

Yes i don't mind them , but i prefer those who have anime avi or from video games...they are better.
thumb-89303.gif
<-----example

:heart:

i wouldn't say that i don't trust them per se, but i can usually remember users better if they have one

People should pick an avi and stick with it, because I look at and remember the avis rather than the usernames.

I dont trust anyone so why should I trust them?

uninstall has legendary avi tbh

Does my avi have a halo effect?

Aint nobody remember me from my avi ?

People should pick an avi and stick with it, because I look at and remember the avis rather than the usernames.
same. But I cant seem to find an avi that I really like for a long time.
its fap material bro. yes I really like it its very unique and not the same anime stuff like everybody else tbh.

Your avi and bio are one of the most distinctive ones. But I automatically assume you are pissed off in everything you write and it reflects how I view you.

Shoutout to @RageAgainstTDL for worst avatar on here.

Reaaaallyy

80's chadflanders is comin' to kill ya

avis are cope.
you need to cleanse yourself from avi-lookism.

I trust @uninstall with every fiber of my being

I trust them more because they're usually cool people