Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you tip at fast food stores for take out?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I will be in NYC soon and someone sent me this picture of an fast food burger shop called Shake Shack without Servers. So you only order your Burger for take out and eat it in a park.

But even Starbucks too.

That tipping culture is getting out of control. I mean why should someone tip if there is no waitress that brings you the food on your table.
Its for TAKE OUT.

The crazy thing is: if you press on no tip everyone behind you is able to see it and thats very awkward.

Would you tip?

No i only tip bartenders

I don't tip. Fucking jew bosses need to pay more to their workers.

I tip pizza delivery drivers 5-10$ because the job is wageslave hell.

I tip pizza delivery drivers 5-10$ because the job is wageslave hell.
Thats good!
But if you order a pizza for take out and you go to the pizza shop by yourself to eat it outside than I see no reason for tipping.

I tip ONLY to incel looking men these people need tips the most instead of a roastie beckies, htb/stacies and chad

Thats good!
But if you order a pizza for take out and you go to the pizza shop by yourself to eat it outside than I see no reason for tipping.
That’s what I usually do now because I’m trying to build up more savings. The economy is falling further into the shitter.

Plus another Covid scare. Best to be prepared.

IMG 3536

IMG 3537

I put some small change in the tip jar if they are polite. Younger waitresses in sit down places usually have no manners and they even get mad if they must bring something extra to my table.

Well, if they ask for a tip before I get my food….then I do tip.
But only because I don’t want my food to be fucked up.

If they ask for a tip at the end, after I’ve eaten, then they get nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back