Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think you would have a wife if woman werent allowed to work?

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
Why or why not? I personally think no. If woman weren't allowed to work then they would look for a man who's able to provide for her and the kids. Most of us here are broke. Also her father would probably not give her hand to someone who looks subhuman. Parents also look at appearance, its natural to want your grandkids to be strong and healthy.

Yeah I do think because if foids weren't allowed to work then my dad would have probably arrange marriagemaxxed for me. If foids were not allowed to work then arrange marriage would have been a thing in every single country.

Yeah I do think because if foids weren't allowed to work then my dad would have probably arrange marriagemaxxed for me. If foids were not allowed to work then arrange marriage would have been a thing in every single country.
her father would also have to approve of you. Are you a stemcel and masculine?

Why or why not? I personally think no. If woman weren't allowed to work then they would look for a man who's able to provide for her and the kids. Most of us here are broke. Also her father would probably not give her hand to someone who looks subhuman. Parents also look at appearance, its natural to want your grandkids to be strong and healthy.
FtxOcfOWYAE1OrH 1558745150

No im just that of a abomination tbh

Women didn't like to work back then, but now they just use it for excuses.

It would mean that POS HR out of job

You probably wouldn't be broke. The entire societal construct would change.

You probably wouldn't be broke. The entire societal construct would change.
idk about that, the elites would do everything in their power to pay us as little as possible. The reason everything is so expensive nowadays is because the wages haven't increased but the cost of living has.

Yes, Definetly. w0men would marry 85% of this forum in a heart beat.

Yes if I wasn’t non NT since all u needed was a ok job

Well yes, how else would they survive without a bread winnER ?

Well yes, how else would they survive without a bread winnER ?
Why do you think they would choose you as the bread winner? There's more man than woman, there's a man for every woman but not a woman for every man. Do you make enough to support a small family in the first place?

doesnt matter if they work or no there is still hoeflation

Why do you think they would choose you as the bread winner? There's more man than woman, there's a man for every woman but not a woman for every man. Do you make enough to support a small family in the first place?
My grandparents did in their own time, it´s all about agency.
No one had to be a super model you dumb zoomer.

There´s actual community involved, people helped each other.
Now everyone is a sociopath possessed by individualism, thanks to public kike school doctrine.

My grandparents did in their own time, it´s all about agency.
No one had to be a super model you dumb zoomer.
where did i mention anything about being a super model you dumb motherfucker?
There´s actual community involved, people helped each other.
Now everyone is a sociopath possessed by individualism, thanks to public kike school doctrine.
If you're ugly people don't see you as part of the community. Let me guess, you're one of those retarded normies who believes woman only fuck Chad and 90% of man are incel. And you didn't answer my question, do you make enough to support a small family? Why would they help you get married when you can barely pay your bills?

where did i mention anything about being a super model you dumb motherfucker?

If you're ugly people don't see you as part of the community. Let me guess, you're one of those retarded normies who believes woman only fuck Chad and 90% of man are incel. And you didn't answer my question, do you make enough to support a small family? Why would they help you get married when you can barely pay your bills?
You´re making claims without me even saying anything. :feelskek:

And no, i´m a NEET.

No pussy/no work. Simple as.
You type like a whore. fuck you jite :lasereyes:

You´re making claims without me even saying anything. :feelskek:

And no, i´m a NEET.

No pussy/no work. Simple as.
You type like a whore. fuck you jite :lasereyes:
you said the community would help you, automatic fakecel trait. If you're a trucel you get bullied by the community.

you said the community would help you, automatic fakecel trait. If you're a trucel you get bullied by the community.
i mean the kind of community the Amish have, you thick headed moron.

Hard to say. Probably not, because hypergamy doesn't magically disappear when you remove women from the work force. They would be on tinder looking for their chadlite betabuxx.

They would be on tinder looking for their chadlite betabuxx.
lol this. Some people here are delusional enough to think that woman would magically stop looking for Chad if they weren't able to work.

Honestly we'd probably all have the chance at being betabuxxers if women couldn't work. For them, it'd be between starving to death or marrying a sub 5 for his financial stability.

That's literally how it was back then.
^^^^^

This is literally how marriage worked back in the boomer days.

Honesty I'd still choose to be incel (volcel?) at that point though. I'd rather die than betabux