Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you think the hatred society/normies have for us is biologically driven?

RubenRamirez

RubenRamirez

Greycel
Was thinking about this earlier.. do you think the hatred/lack of sympathy society has for us is biologically driven? We lived in tribes for thousands of years and back then... defective, socially inept sub-human males would've been cut loose, leftbehind, maybe even cannibalised as they were a detriment to the tribes survival. I'm probably reaching but it seems plausible in my mind. It just seems like people are subconsciously hardwired to hate us by default. :blackpill:

Last edited:
Well in tribe times you had the option of violence which skews what we determine as "genetic superiority" Chad bleeds like any other human being

Yes. Probably caused by high exposure to oxytocin, which makes normies to line up with soyciety norms, and here is the second bilogical reason: "soyciety" - low testosterone. Low t males are more acceptable with feminism and effected by women positive agendas. They see high t males as a threat. Now, I am not saying that people here are high t brutes, but clearly we align better with anti liberal non socially accepeted ideas thus we are a threat. You basically need non-sub 0 testoterone levels to be casted out by our current soicety. Any indication that your testicles produce more than 1 molecule of testosterone a year, and you are doomed.

When it comes to high t personality combined with good looks, soys accept you better. They know you are above them, and that queens want you, so they will let you slide in society. However, we are just a threat. We don't serve the queens. We think logically and not based upon emotions or instincs. Deep inside normies hate us. They can't fully express it yet.

Yes. Probably caused by high exposure to oxytocin, which makes normies to line up with soyciety norms, and here is the second bilogical reason: "soyciety" - low testosterone. Low t males are more acceptable with feminism and effected by women positive agendas. They see high t males as a threat. Now, I am not saying that people here are high t brutes, but clearly we align better with anti liberal non socially accepeted ideas thus we are a threat. You basically need non-sub 0 testoterone levels to be casted out by our current soicety. Any indication that your testicles produce more than 1 molecule of testosterone a year, and you are doomed.

When it comes to high t personality combined with good looks, soys accept you better. They know you are above them, and that queens want you, so they will let you slide in society. However, we are just a threat. We don't serve the queens. We think logically and not based upon emotions or instincs. Deep inside normies hate us. They can't fully express it yet.
but chads have high T and foids love them

I have a theory

They hate us because we show facts that go against their fantasy world. In this fantasy, they are opressed instead of incompetent, so their whole mindset is to play victims and gather together to try to achieve anything, so they target people who DID achieve things in life, men for example.

We are a reminder of reality that they are wrong. That's why they hate us.

If you mean "is being stupid biologically influenced?", then the answer is yes.:blackpill:

short answer yes, but they were a part of the tribe regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back