Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think longer hair increases SMV on ugly guys?

Can longer hair increase SMV?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
With long hair, I mean between over the ears and shoulders.
Just scrolled through my old cell phone pictures and noticed that I looked much better as a skinny with longer hair. It was kind of "Emo" style of hair which worked surprisingly well with my face, hiding bone structure and makes the face more angular. Just go to Gym and get a haircut, bro. And now, I look absiolute garbage from every angle.

Last edited:
Not really sure tbh, but I know it definitely doesn't do anything for me in terms of upping my smv.

Your vote will be publicly visible.

No.
Longer hair is childish and therefore has a devastating effect on SMV.

depends on the face shape, certain head shapes are probably better for longer hair but in general short sides and long hair looks decent.

No hair for you face

it depends on how your hair actually grows

my hair grows straight down, eventually forming a subhuman bowl shape around my already oversized head making me look like a fucking gay alien.

If what you said is the case, then of course it can. If you looked better with longer hair and it concealed your facial flaws, then it helps in the same way that a beard helps soys with no chin. Some people here prefer corona because it lets them wear a mask with hides their bad features; long hair obviously works in the same way.

It depends on the individual person. Some look better with it due to face/hair type, others look better with shorter hair.

No long hair makes you look like a fucking idiot

Hair in general is a huge halo. If you have nice, straight and smooth hair it changes everything.

Now if you have curly subhuman hair like I do, only good bones can save you since you can't grow that shit out.

If your hairline is good then yes slightly, but if you're norwooding you'll look like an escaped mental patient.

no why would you think that
its viewed as a neckbeard trait unless some chad is trying to look edgy

you meant like hair that reaches the back?

It can slightly when it covers some bad features.

Depends, what is the hair texture, what is the head shape, what is the facial structure? I think it's usually either just as bad or worse than short hair.

Works well of teens but not on adults.

I look the best with medium lenght hair tbh.

Everything is failo as an ugly male

Hair in general is a huge halo. If you have nice, straight and smooth hair it changes everything.

Now if you have curly subhuman hair like I do, only good bones can save you since you can't grow that shit out.
Curly hair is halo tbh

No dude, the only thing that helps is the bearb.

JASON MOMOA ONLY

Very slightly under right circumstances, it is over if you are ugly anyway but you can get a 0.2-0.3/10 SMV jump maybe. Long hair doesn't fit every male and you need to make sure that it doesn't look awkward
No.
Longer hair is childish and therefore has a devastating effect on SMV.
I disagree here. Plenty of pretty boys, musicians etc pull off long hair well.

Very slightly under right circumstances, it is over if you are ugly anyway but you can get a 0.2-0.3/10 SMV jump maybe. Long hair doesn't fit every male and you need to make sure that it doesn't look awkward

I disagree here. Plenty of pretty boys, musicians etc pull off long hair well.
This is bcz they already achieved a 100% smv by being a famous.