Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think finding a partner would be much better despite one’s looks if it wasn’t for social media, dating apps, and most importantly, simps?

What do you think?

• Total voters
Blackpillologist

Blackpillologist

Greycel
Do you believe that the blackpill is even more brutal and barbaric because of social media (everyone posting the best pictures, with heavy edits and filters), which gives a false view of the real world.

Dating apps on the other hand which are programmed to keep you addicted and not match you with potential mates, even though it’s not dating app’s fault either. It’s not their fault that women are too shallow and want the three 6s and so on.

And then you got the simps who are literally parasitic destroyers. They give attention to women so women’s standards will raise because of the attention she has from the desparate down bad simps and she will crave chad or men on a higher league than her. Looks wise or social, wealth speaking.

What if it wasn’t for these, would dating be better?

It would be better, but not necessarily much better. In the end, the foids inflate their pussy the more demand they have. Maybe it's in cope, But I'm sure that foids were different before, not in their nature, because they have always been hypergamous, but by the way the conducted (being percieved as whore was a big deal)

There was no social media in the 90s, when I discovered I was undesired by all women.

I've seen the old style dating sites come and go. I've seen Facebook begin and become the place for old people.

Through all of it, no woman has ever looked at me and smiled.

There's nothing really new under the sun. The technology and the means of delivery changes, but underneath it all the humans are still the same as they've always been.

Last edited:
There was no social media in the 90s, when I discovered I was undesired by all women.

I've seen the old style dating sites come and go. I've seen Facebook begin and become the place for old people.

Through all of it, no woman has ever looked at me and smiled.

There's nothing really new under the sun. The technology and the means of delivery changes, but underneath it all the humans are still the same as they've always been.
Brutal

Better but not by much, foids are still lookist creatures and know what they want inherently which is a 6/10 minimum, 6 feet, dark triad.

Do you believe that the blackpill is even more brutal and barbaric because of social media (everyone posting the best pictures, with heavy edits and filters), which gives a false view of the real world.

Dating apps on the other hand which are programmed to keep you addicted and not match you with potential mates, even though it’s not dating app’s fault either. It’s not their fault that women are too shallow and want the three 6s and so on.

And then you got the simps who are literally parasitic destroyers. They give attention to women so women’s standards will raise because of the attention she has from the desparate down bad simps and she will crave chad or men on a higher league than her. Looks wise or social, wealth speaking.

What if it wasn’t for these, would dating be better?
Shabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back