Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think fat people should be bullied and publicly humiliated?

• Thread starter basementLDARcel
  • Start date

^

• Total voters
B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-

I personally do, I read the article above and think fat people really are just a sign of what degeneracy in our society truly is. They literally just indulge themselves like disgusting pigs and are a pain to look at. I personally wouldn't mind if fat people were slaughtered and fed to animals.

Yes (me being a slightly chubby person, not my fault though)

I always hated how fat my mother was.

I'm content with letting the world eat itself as long as I can scrape a little piece off for myself. If fatties want to eat, let them. It's no skin off my back.

Landwhales should be exterminated and their fat used to make candles and soap.

Fatties are the biggest skinny shamers. My family did it to me my entire life

I'm content with letting the world eat itself as long as I can scrape a little piece off for myself. If fatties want to eat, let them. It's no skin off my back.
They can still eat, it's about shaming them for eating too much.

Fatties who eat because they have bad lives and going through some shit? No

Fatties who eat just to eat? Yes.

Fatties who eat just to eat? Yes.
no one gets that fat just because of some short term depression

they need to toughen up

all I know is that America is too fucking fat and we need to do something. At this point, let’s try shaming because this country won’t accept eating less

I don’t think fat people should be bullied, since it’s not your business what someone else eats. If he wants to fill his stomach with cake and cheeseburgers, it’s his choice. If you don’t like it, don’t do it, you are not his dad to teach him anything.
I eat a lot of shit but thankfully i don’t get fat, but I would if i had different genetics.
I eat because I have not much joy in life and if I’m depressed i don’t want to be hungry too.

no they should just lose some damn weight

Yes.
All you have to do is just stop eating. If you can't exercise even the most basic forms of self control you should be mocked relentlessly.

Just hurt everyone. Have no loyalty to anyone because we experience nothing but rejection ourselves.

I personally do, I read the article above and think fat people really are just a sign of what degeneracy in our society truly is. They literally just indulge themselves like disgusting pigs and are a pain to look at. I personally wouldn't mind if fat people were slaughtered and fed to animals.
Bullying doesn’t work I’ve been bullied for it.
All it does is force you into your comfort zone which is food.
It’s no different then any other addiction you can’t have an intervention or force it.
It’s up to the individual to decide when they’re fed up with the weight.
I’m reaching that point where I’m tired of it.

Yes.
All you have to do is just stop eating. If you can't exercise even the most basic forms of self control you should be mocked relentlessly.
tbh
Only fat foids
Fat incels not
fat incels already face shaming anyway so its irrelevant

what about fat normies though? I think they should be shamed.

Well...my half-aunt often made remarks like:

"Intellau's mother wonders why she's so sick all the time...maybe she should stop visiting Wendy's"

"She's a cow...she sits around speaking about menstruation" (Half-Cousin)

Last edited:
Yes, but only fat foids.

Yes fuck fatasses

they should be bullied AND cyber bullied

No because they’re just victims of Jews putting addictive chemicals and soy in everything at the grocery store

Fat foids yes
Fat incels no

(With the exception of some medical situations) Every day they are fat they make a concious decision to remain so. They could change, all it would take is the slightest bit of willpower. They choose not to and rather continue to indulge in a hedonistic gluttonous behavior. They know how unhealthy it is, how in long term it couldn't possibly be worth it, they just choose to look another way and have another snack. This isn't about just the fat, its who they are as people. In a way, it is good you can tell them apart easily so that you can stay the fuck away and have nothing to do with them.

I always give disgusted looks whenever I see foid landwhales :society:

yes especially if foid. but men too

Do you think fat people should be bullied and publicly humiliated?​

I personally do
No Febcel, I do not.

Let's say shit like that until after we're done bullying the Circumciser Jews

I read the article above and think fat people really are just a sign of what degeneracy in our society truly is.
While obesity is indeed a sign of degeneracy, there is no reason to villify and persecute victims who are merely symptoms of the destruction of our culture.

A more obvious sign of degeneracy is the flaying of baby boy penises so that the Rabbinic Jews can suck the penis blood.

How about we focus on more obviously degenerate and villainous pedophilia like that before wasting energy on the fatasses?

Fatasses unlike mohels can have good hearts and be allies in our effort to uplift society.

I speak as a part-time fatass who like you greatly despises the fatasses in the world - it's a frustrating problem but it's also an obvious problem which is easy to waste energy on and lose sight of the greater evils around us, like the beardos who suck the baby penis blood which society somehow thinks is the ultimate victim.

Fatsos and even the trannies/homos are the low-hanging fruit the jew hides behind, he builds these golems as windmills for us to tilt at while he hides in the shadows as we exhaust our efforts.

Fat femoids only.

No Febcel, I do not.

Let's say shit like that until after we're done bullying the Circumciser Jews

While obesity is indeed a sign of degeneracy, there is no reason to villify and persecute victims who are merely symptoms of the destruction of our culture.

A more obvious sign of degeneracy is the flaying of baby boy penises so that the Rabbinic Jews can suck the penis blood.

How about we focus on more obviously degenerate and villainous pedophilia like that before wasting energy on the fatasses?

Fatasses unlike mohels can have good hearts and be allies in our effort to uplift society.

I speak as a part-time fatass who like you greatly despises the fatasses in the world - it's a frustrating problem but it's also an obvious problem which is easy to waste energy on and lose sight of the greater evils around us, like the beardos who suck the baby penis blood which society somehow thinks is the ultimate victim.

Fatsos and even the trannies/homos are the low-hanging fruit the jew hides behind, he builds these golems as windmills for us to tilt at while he hides in the shadows as we exhaust our efforts.
why are you so obsessed with jews sucking baby penis. you give off homo vibes

the fact is those babies dont even remember what happened to them and its a one time thing. its also not out in the open like in public with fat people. fat people also are a major burden on public health costs and have imposed people to accept them

(((why are you so obsessed with jews sucking baby penis. you give off homo vibes)))
found the jew

the fact is those babies dont even remember what happened to them and its a one time thing
:feelswhat:

its also not out in the open like in public with fat people

fat people also are a major burden on public health costs and have imposed people to accept them
berais seems like you are defending pedophilia so long as pedophiles rape little boys in private and don't rape them so hard they need surgery, that's pretty fucked up bro

doubt you'd be singing the same tune if that shit happened to you, or maybe it did and you've internalized your abuse

found the jew

berais seems like you are defending pedophilia so long as pedophiles rape little boys in private and don't rape them so hard they need surgery, that's pretty fucked up bro

doubt you'd be singing the same tune if that shit happened to you, or maybe it did and you've internalized your abuse
Holy shit your are fucking retarded. First off, I'm not a jew I'm an atheist. Secondly, I wasn't defending pedophilia at all, I was just saying that the cumulative effects circumcision has on society are not as bad as obesity has on society.

I had a lot of bad experience with them, so yes! :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Holy shit your are fucking retarded. First off, I'm not a jew I'm an atheist.
Okay golem

Secondly, I wasn't defending pedophilia at all
No, you were just defending flaying+sucking baby boy dick long as it happens in private, only happens once, and they don't remember it.

No thanks, I'd still rather not see baby boys subjected to sadistic homosexuality like this in their formative years.

Even if you don't retain vividly perfect memories of those times that kind of shit is still going to affect your developing brain.

Your conscious mind won't remember if your mom kissed you on the forehead or slashed you with a razor when you were 5 days old but your subconscious sure as fuck will, that wires your brain for life.

I was just saying that the cumulative effects circumcision has on society are not as bad as obesity has on society.
Circumcision causes psychological harm and depression and contributes to shit like over-eating and cucked orbiter SIMPing thirst because we can't fap properly to be more independent and have a better negotiating place w/ pussy.

I hated my father for being fat and short

Okay golem

No, you were just defending flaying+sucking baby boy dick long as it happens in private, only happens once, and they don't remember it.

No thanks, I'd still rather not see baby boys subjected to sadistic homosexuality like this in their formative years.

Even if you don't retain vividly perfect memories of those times that kind of shit is still going to affect your developing brain.

Your conscious mind won't remember if your mom kissed you on the forehead or slashed you with a razor when you were 5 days old but your subconscious sure as fuck will, that wires your brain for life.

Circumcision causes psychological harm and depression and contributes to shit like over-eating and cucked orbiter SIMPing thirst because we can't fap properly to be more independent and have a better negotiating place w/ pussy.
you are acting fucking retarded. i didnt defend it. saying something is not as bad as something else is not defending it

food is like alcohola and cigarettes. to many. it dulls pains from the past present and relieves anxiety. let the fat ppl be fat. they are already at many disadvantages already. empathy and sympathy doesnt costanything.
:feelsaww: leave the fatties alone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back