Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think Alex Minassian was a CIA plant?

nambog

nambog

Banned
-

Look at this shit, the guy is lying through his teeth. ER never went to 4chan, he browsed PUAhate VERY briefly (I was actually there when he did), he has no proof that chris mercer went to 4chan either. The way he goes on about "beta uprising" and 4chan being responsible SMACKS of false flag and encouragement of internet censorship. This guy was either black mailed or some MK-ultra wacko that they convinced to do this shit. So many incels have dodgy and questionable motives. Sandy hook is another major incident that comes to mind, guy with no history shoots up a fucking primary school that most incels wouldn't give a shit about (most incels hate their time at middle school or high school).

Seriously most Incel shit isn't genuine, a lot of shady characters in this "community". Be very careful.

the guy is like the living embodiment of how redditors perceive incels
dude unironically started talking about beta uprising during interrogation

the guy is like the living embodiment of how redditors perceive incels
dude unironically started talking about beta uprising during interrogation
Retard. Just like the people here who don’t realize they shouldn’t incite violence. It’s a public forum monitored by our favorite celebrity stalkers (hello incel tears)

False flags. Welcome to the real world where paid agents commit mass shootings, the media blames a relatively peaceful group, and society buys it.

• Brenton Tarrant and Anders Breivik: the media talks about a White supremacist uprising.

• Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian: the media talks about an incel uprising.

• Osama Bin Laden and the 911 event: the media talks about a Muslim terrorist uprising.

It's all staged. They did the same thing in Syria throwing chemical bombs at the population to blame Bashar Al-Assad and have a reason to attack. You can't trust the mainstream media. It's controlled by Jewish globalists.

Just like the people here who don’t realize they shouldn’t incite violence.
Nothing wrong with it unless you are a schizo cuck that unironically thinks that someday the police/fbi will knock in your door and arrest you out of the blue.
Inciting violence is different to actually making it.

Nothing wrong with it unless you are a schizo cuck that unironically thinks that someday the police/fbi will knock in your door and arrest you out of the blue.
Inciting violence is different to actually making it.
I’m one of those schizoids. I don’t say shit I can’t explain to a police officer.

False flags. Welcome to the real world where paid agents commit mass shootings, the media blames a relatively peaceful group, and society buys it.

• Brenton Tarrant and Anders Breivik: the media talks about a White supremacist uprising.

• Osama Bin Laden and the 911 event: the media talks about a Muslim terrorist uprising.

It's all staged. They did the same thing in Syria throwing chemical bombs at the population to blame Bashar Al-Assad and have a reason to attack. You can't trust the mainstream media. It's controlled by Jewish globalists.
Ya believe in the isis-k being special agents and not actual Muslims terrorists

I can't watch his interrogation video, it's pathetic.

Ya believe in the isis-k being special agents and not actual Muslims terrorists

America fuelled the rise of ISIS. Also, Google Dancing Israelis and you'll know what I'm talking about. Jews are behind 911, not surprisingly.

Everything here has almost a 100% probability of being correct.

Though I highly doubt Minassian was a CIA stooge, he was definitely a false flag agent. It's more likely he was a targeted individual by the deep state who then cultivated him to commit the attack. Sometimes the deep state needs to work outside the usual govt channels to get shit done.

No.

Also jfl at the video maker. Ever notice it's never white stacies making these attention seeking videos?