Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think a sub 5 white guy can run JBW and ascend ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
In my opinion if you’re sub JBW won’t save it’s just over being subhuman trumps being white I never seen an ugly white guy successfully run JBW all the guys I seen do this was either average or above average it’s face and height that’s all it is to attracting women is your face and your height those are the first two thing they notice

Only in subhuman countries

Read the threads made by @itsOVER who did exactly this as a 5/10 white guy in Thailand, Vietnam, East Europe and most recently in Latin America.

And then obviously Africa is dangerous and a shithole but if you went to Africa as a white guy it's ultra giga easy tutorial difficulty.

In my opinion if you’re sub JBW won’t save it’s just over being subhuman trumps being white I never seen an ugly white guy successfully run JBW all the guys I seen do this was either average or above average it’s face and height that’s all it is to attracting women is your face and your height those are the first two thing they notice
sub5 yes
sub4 no

Read the threads made by @itsOVER who did exactly this as a 5/10 white guy in Thailand, Vietnam, East Europe and most recently in Latin America.

And then obviously Africa is dangerous and a shithole but if you went to Africa as a white guy it's ultra giga easy tutorial difficulty.
more like 4/10 white guy

You'd have to geomax and still probably be average height at least but yeah for sure.

So a 1/10 can JBWmax just because he’s white ?
Possibly in poor enough countries. Unless he's literally deformed. Not sure but 60 year old dudes can betabux a noodle. It's mostly the wealth halo imo.
The average height in the Philippines is 5'4. Even though Ed is 4'11, he still pulled a baddie.

View: https://youtu.be/foKj9Hxh6nU

JBWpill

I think that's a bad example because she was repulsed by him and was clearly using him if I remember, but yeah betabux.

geomaxx to shithole 3rd world subhuman countries, just by having blue eyes he will make subhuman foids drool over him

JBW is LAW because white genes are the most priceless commodity in the entire universe. WHITES CANNOT BE INCEL, EVEN IF YOU AN UGLY POOR MANLET DICKLET.

JBW is LAW because white genes are the most priceless commodity in the entire universe. WHITES CANNOT BE INCEL, EVEN IF YOU AN UGLY POOR MANLET DICKLET.
ok fakecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back