Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you support interracial couples?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date

Do you support interracial couples?

• Yes

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not opposed to them. I am opposed to racial tribalism and racial fertility and purity cults. That being said, white guys with Asian girls, especially white sextourists and expats with Asian girls can drive me mad at times; especially when they come with this racist/feminist savior complex about how the poor lil Asian girls didn't even know what orgasms and wimminz rights are.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Just lol @ those who are against them.
You mean to tell me if a woman of another race confessed her undying love for you, that would would turn her down and say "sorry, gotta keep my race pure!". Yeah I call bullshit. If you would reject a woman because of her race, you are poster boy for volcel/fakecel. But I don't think that's the case, I think you're all just coping.
a TRUE truecel has been rejected by women of many different races (provided it's realistically possible in their location).

THIS.

AspieCelSkinCel said:
More half breeds are Incels (~95%) whereas slightly less pure breeds are incels (~80%). Interracial couples (especially Asian/white create more incels

Do you honestly believe that much people are incels? 95% and 80%?

I don't care who people fuck, as long as it's within their looks level.

I think all marriages need to be a religious matter, and not involved in the gov't.

People can fuck whoever they want, but enough of single mothers and white girls getting shekels for shitting out mulatto trash that Tyrone always bolts away from.

FACEandLMS said:
I agree with most of what you say. I just wonder how you feel about holding the belief of wanting to preserve the white race and no white women wanting you to preserve the white race with.

White women are truly our greatest enemies. By our I mean both incels and white males.

no. i've seen some extremely rare/outlier attractive hafus & hapas, but most of the time they inherit the worst from both parents.
and every mulatto i've ever seen looks repulsive

for some reason the attractive hapas are the ones with asian fathers and white mothers, prob just coincidence tho

FACEandLMS said:
How's sticking to your own precious women working out for you?

You have poor reading comprehension. I'm saying that if females stuck with their own kind, guys from less desirable races would have better chances.

fukmylyf said:
You have poor reading comprehension. I'm saying that if females stuck with their own kind, guys from less desirable races would have better chances.

Chads are the only ones who get to fuck prime virgin stacies, other "guys" just get his creampied left-overs.

white and asian is the only interracial mixing i support. white with curries, blacks and so on (or asians with curries, blacks etc.) look absolutely unaesthetic

oblivioncel said:
white and asian is the only interracial mixing i support. white with curries, blacks and so on (or asians with curries, blacks etc.) look absolutely unaesthetic

cope af. 

Are you hapa?

Of course, as long as the parents approve as well.

fukmylyf said:
cope af. 

Are you hapa?

how's that a cope?
nope, i'm white.
the only good-looking mixed persons are hapas though

oblivioncel said:

Idiot. Zayn Malik is mixed and is an aesthetic god, so is Jeremy Meeks, also mixed.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Idiot. Zayn Malik is mixed and is an aesthetic god, so is Jeremy Meeks, also mixed.

zayn malik is an high school girl's niche. he's actually a manlet and IRL he would be looked down upon by any woman older than 24 yo

oblivioncel said:
zayn malik is an high school girl's niche. he's actually a manlet and IRL he would be looked down upon by any woman older than 24 yo

To girls, frame doesn't matter. It's all about the face. Have you seen Meeks' side profile? It's pretty bad.

fukmylyf said:

Ok, sorry. I misunderstood.

@fukmylyf

No. Not at ALL. Fuck that.

I'm mixed and if I was simply just one general ethnicity, I bet I'd be ubermensch material.

It's a big 50/50 if the kid during the mixing turns out ugly.

Any "incel" who would deny sex with a women just because she does not belong to the same race is in fact a volcel. Only Normies and Chads can afford to have racial preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.