Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you regularly get made fun of for being ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Happens to me all the time, get videos and pictures taken of me to be laughed, groups of girls glance at me and clearly laughing at how ugly I am, get glared at often etc...

Can't get made fun of if you never go outside :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::what:

99% of women avoid eye contact with me.
Some laugh behind me.

But I'm a 6 feet tall bulky gymcell, so rarely people get in confrontation with me.

I don't go outside

I am sometimes forced to leave my room to go take an exam.
I'm only forced to leave if i have to help my mom or go to stores. Other than that it's a NEET life. But soon my mom is making me get a job.
OOF

Kids in school used to bullied me and laughed at my looks very often, even some girls joked about it.

At school I did and for being autistic.

I have not human contacts, however according to your posts you are a totally deformed truecel or a troll, those things can not happen even if you are a 2 / 10 tbh

So much that I started counting to see how much in a week someone is going to make fun of me, this includes looking at my face and laughing, calling me ugly, and disgusted looks at me. In 2 months the sum of these events are 37, an average of them per week is 4.62, but for 2 months is not enough, I consider this a small range of time for an experiment of this type, I will continue counting to see the final result, I will do this for at least 6 months

I have not human contacts, however according to your posts you are a totally deformed truecel or a troll, those things can not happen even if you are a 2 / 10 tbh

Do you live on a college campus like me? They most certainly do.

My sister sometimes makes fun of my nose. Otherwise this does not happen to me, because I do not leave the house anyway, as long as I do not have to.

Not for being ugly. I've only been made fun of being fat. I'm slowly turning ugly as I lose weight. Don't know what to do.

Lift weights. It will get you 0 foid holes but 0 normies daring to make fun of you. Unless you're really short, in that case I'm sorry lad. We need to kill ourselves or

Of course they can

Happens to me all the time, get videos and pictures taken of me to be laughed, groups of girls glance at me and clearly laughing at how ugly I am, get glared at often etc...
daily

Happens to me almost every time I'm in the city. Young people see me as an easy target and laugh about me/mock me in some way.

probably i can't tell if people are laughing at me or at something else anymore.

I have had girls in groups laughing at me, or saying "ew." These two things happen often, sometimes combined.

Everything except for the taking videos and picture is plausible.

I have had girls in groups laughing at me, or saying "ew." These two things happen often, sometimes combined.

Everything except for the taking videos and picture is plausible.

? That happens a lot actually. I'm assuming for their snapchat :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

yes. i've been bullied horribly my whole life. i've tried to kill myself a couple times

No, I'm more of the creepy and sad kind of ugly than the beta nerd kind of ugly.

Yeah, foids giggle and take pictures of me. They usually send it to their slutty friends.

? That happens a lot actually. I'm assuming for their snapchat :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Maybe they aren't taking pics/vids./...if it's real then take a pic of them and post it here.

How ugly do you have to be for this to happen during college?

No. Normies are painfully two-faced. They'll directly say to your face that you're a decent looking person but they can clearly see that you're not. They just want to be the good guy in every situation and hope that you'll value them more by thinking they're super accepting. I was once with a group of people all saying to one guy that it's just a matter of time until he finds a whore to date, he leaves and they IMMEDIATELY started taking the piss out of his appearance.
Men just get their uglyness confirmed because they get constantly left in the dark in dating culture but women just get their looks consistently validated because no matter how fucking hideous they are they will ALWAYS find some desperate guy (more attractive than her) willing to stick his dick in her.