Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Do you play survival games? :D

Do you play survival games?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I have The Wild Eight on here that I'm planning to play soon.

Other than that I've mainly played Minecraft, Project Zomboid and The Long Dark, in that chronological order! ^^

I played Minecraft when i was younger but it's too nostalgic for me to play now tbh.

Only ones I liked were... Darkwood, Subnautica, and The Forest.

I play ark survival and rape whores

I play Minecraft but usually I play servers not the survival mode

my country is a survival game

I played Minecraft when i was younger but it's too nostalgic for me to play now tbh.

Aw heh. Really? Counter-Strike is like that for me actually. Although I still play it :D

Only ones I liked were... Darkwood, Subnautica, and The Forest.

Oh Darkwood! I've played that :)

I liked it but it felt a bit too rigid? Like... you can predict what will happen I think. It didn't seem as complex and broad as the other games I mentioned.

However it was pleasingly surreal and atmospheric!

my country is a survival game

lol I did consider saying something a bit like that in my first post of this thread!

Life is already on survival mode as an incel

Aw heh. Really? Counter-Strike is like that for me actually. Although I still play it :D
When i was playing Minecraft i was still a sheltered kid/early teen, so it takes me back to happy memories which i will never have back.

Its too nostalgic, Especially the Minecraft OST.

When i was playing Minecraft i was still a sheltered kid/early teen, so it takes me back to happy memories which i will never have back.

Its too nostalgic, Especially the Minecraft OST.

Yeah erm, the music in Minecraft is kind of beautiful and evocative even for me and I don't have those nice memories of the game.

I used to play Counter-Strike with lots of friend in a computing room at school when I was about 17, so... that's different but similar, heh :)

I can understand how Minecraft might be a tougher one to go back to as it's more evocative and emotionally deep than CS I think!

Life is already on survival mode as an incel
yup. I used to play them long ago. But life requires too much grinding to survive and I can't be bothered to suffer hard in a game when this life on its own is such fucking garbage.

yup. I used to play them long ago. But life requires too much grinding to survive and I can't be bothered to suffer hard in a game when this life on its own is such fucking garbage.
Honestly you should move tf out of NY shity.

Honestly you should move tf out of NY shity.
Life is gonna be garbage wherever I go tbh. Maybe mountains near a monastery would be helpful. I will probably take a break and travel to a monastery for a few months after a few years if I succeed in money Maxxing.

Life is gonna be garbage wherever I go tbh. Maybe mountains near a monastery would be helpful. I will probably take a break and travel to a monastery for a few months after a few years if I succeed in money Maxxing.
Don’t end up going to some leftist psyop monastery jfl