Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you play non nt games?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I was playing fallout 4 while downloading a mmorpg I saw that looked good called guild wars 2 until I noticed it was a super non nt game and I would only sink more into misery by coping with it so decided to stop the download and Uninstalled, still wondering if I should do the same with fallout 4.
Only nt game I play is csgo.

I need better copes tbh :feelsbadman:

The fuck is a "non NT" game? What are you even trying to say?

Game for autists eg strategy game
I LOVE STRATEGY GAMES SO MUCH MY FAVORITE IS DISGAEA

MY SECOND FAVORITE IS AGE OF WONDERS PLANET FALL

I ALSO LOVED HALO WARS!!!!

oh I see, Yea I have way too many hours in paradox and strategy games ngl.
Yes I was addicted CK3 for a while.. I played all day then slept got up and played again to the point where my dream was just a continuation of my playthrough

Yeah, I play Morrowind, that's pretty autistic. I mean, look at the way the NPCs move and how they talk. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yeah, I play Morrowind, that's pretty autistic. I mean, look at the way the NPCs move and how they talk. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Morrowind holy fuck :feelskek:
I felt extremely non nt playing skyrim in 2022 can't imagine how I'd feel playing that

oh I see, Yea I have way too many hours in paradox and other strategy games ngl.:cryfeels:
At least strategy games require brain cells unlike mmorpg which is just rinse and repeat.

Still can't believe I wasted a considerable amount of hours of my childhood in those

Morrowind holy fuck :feelskek:
I felt extremely non nt playing skyrim in 2022 can't imagine how I'd feel playing that
It makes you feel autistic enough to be flailing your limbs at invisible demons nobody else can see. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I play hentai visual novels from 1996 that aren't even translated into english

very non NT :whitepill: