Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you love bad bitches?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

Ngl I used to mainly fantasize about dating a modest introverted girl who likes to stay in and play video games or whatever but I already do that shit all day and I feel like what I really need is a shawty who is a badd bitch and very sociable and will introduce me to the normie NT college partying life having sex and getting drunk 24/7. I would do anything for this

Hopefully those kinds of foids will catch an STD or get badly beaten by Chad or Tyrone

cope, all women are bad bitches and fuck chad on the side.

I try not to fall in love with foids anymore. They're all deceptive in their own way, even if they seem innocent on the outside.

Shit AMV and shit song but I get the concept
Ngl I used to mainly fantasize about dating a modest introverted girl who likes to stay in and play video games or whatever but I already do that shit all day and I feel like what I really need is a shawty who is a badd bitch and very sociable and will introduce me to the normie NT college partying life having sex and getting drunk 24/7. I would do anything for this
So basically you want the typical obnoxious used up whore? Gotcha. Even though I know they don’t exist, I would rather have an antisocial and introverted virgin qt3.14 who‘s into the same stuff as me, more or less at least

Also this thread reminds me of this for some reason kek:

View: https://youtu.be/OxJ2oNlBjOs

No. I hate bad bitches.

IMG 20200628 WA0005
20200606 193242

Screenshot 20200922 030308 Facebook

Screenshot 20200628 033333 Firefox

Screenshot 20210315 002833 Brave

I
I need me a badass bitch with a hat
Screenshot 20210315 002918 WhatsApp

Never. Im sure even for a chad being commited to a “bad bitch” would become very draining and stressful. I only want a reserved intelligent partner, sadly in my years I havent seen many.

Maby I am. But there are a lot of better rap songs imo, plus 2 Chainz is trash in general
2 chainz trash mayb, but the song was good

2 chainz trash mayb, but the song was good
Idk I didn’t really like it. The hook is mediocre and the beat is meh imo, not catchy enough for my monkey brain

Idk I didn’t really like it. The hook is mediocre and the beat is meh imo, not catchy enough for my monkey brain
arright wolfy men

cope, all women are bad bitches and fuck chad on the side.
this more or less.

but I get the concept, I never wanted a bad bitch but yes at times I used to want a yandere insane type foid. ofc nowadays I don't care

bitches can't be bad when they have everything in life handed to them. they just adopt a fake "bad" aesthetic and a fake "bad" attitude for the sole sake of fitting into some gay cookiecutter personality so they can think they are special

I want that Dr. Phil 'cash me outside' girl dead. I want her beaten, anal raped by Mexican Jews, skinned alive, and fed to a pack wild virgin polar bears. Seriously kill that whore.

View attachment 423176

JFL at the epitome of music aka 2021 gangsta sheit ear rape rap.

Last edited:
I am attracted to them but I don’t have genuine love for them...although I must admit, an independent and braggadocious young woman with a curvy body does turn me on.

an independent and braggadocious young woman with a curvy body does turn me on
This is the lowest quality kind of foid you could ever imagine : smelly, degenerate, entitled, full of exotic STDs, is lazy af and thinks she's somehow "athletic".

This is the lowest quality kind of foid you could ever imagine : smelly, degenerate, entitled, full of exotic STDs, is lazy af and thinks she's somehow "athletic".

They are typically ghetto. That’s why I don’t love them.

Last edited:
What exactly is a bad bitch ?

I hate both types equally

if you want a "bad bitch", then you're an extroverted, failed normie.

Cuck degenerate
View attachment 423176

View attachment 423176

Cuck if yes

JFL at the epitome of music aka 2021 gangsta sheit ear rape rap.
Song is from 2012 and by asap rocky featuring drake and 2chainz tbh
Also it's hardly what would be considered gangsta rap imo.
if you want a "bad bitch", then you're an extroverted, failed normie.
FM radio station number without the decimal point IQ

Would like to get raped by a bad bitch

All women are good. Only men are bad.
You should apologize for your thread

:soy::soy::soy::soy: