Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you look more like your father or your mother?

slumcel209

slumcel209

Self-banned
-
i look like a male version of my mother, she's very short(4'11", while my aunts are 5'1"-5'4"), very round face and shitty hair texture, this subhuman foid[UWSL] shouldn't even have reproduced, now im suffering[/UWSL]

i come after my mother like almost every incel

mothers are ugglier (not looksmatch to father) due to hypergamy

I was thinking the same shit today, idk how these ugly parents somehow met and fucked to produce inkwells like us.. didn't they realize how ugly they are? Why do they have to fucking bring ugly kids to this world....

I've had people tell me I look more like my father, but I think I resemble my mother a bit.

50/50, but In my childhood I was looked like mother on 100%

Unfortunately, I look more like my mother (because of her I have an incel face)

I was thinking the same shit today, idk how these ugly parents somehow met and fucked to produce inkwells like us.. didn't they realize how ugly they are? Why do they have to fucking bring ugly kids to this world....
my parents arent only unattractive but also low iq, crazy and poor, its so over for me, fuck them for reproducing

Both because both were very similar they had the same futures(sweet home Alabama :feelskek:)

Mom by a long shot. Though I think that's a good thing

I inherited the black facial structure of my father

everytime i look in the mirror i think of suicide

not sure never seen a photo of my dad

i look like a male version of my mother, she's very short(4'11", while my aunts are 5'1"-5'4"), very round face and shitty hair texture, this subhuman foid[UWSL] shouldn't even have reproduced, now im suffering[/UWSL]
my father sadly

my brother looks like a 50/50 mix and he mogs me :feelsrope: