Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you live alone or Home with parents´ ?

Are you either

• Living alone

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Home with parents

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Living with roomate

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
@Total Imbecile thread made me curious as to how many members either live at home with their parents or living alone.

Home with parents.
I want to move out asap.

Home with parents @ 22, no wonder Im incel

For women it doesnt matter tho, you can live at your parents place and have no car while still attending college at 35 and you would still have a boyfriend

Home with parents. Lol at 80% I had a feeling most of us had this in common.

I'm a manchild.

Home with parents @ 22, no wonder Im incel

For women it doesnt matter tho, you can live at your parents place and have no car while still attending college at 35 and you would still have a boyfriend
I don't even know how this is possible. The amount of validation you receive and the innate value you have just from being female it's impossible not to have your own place and a decent job. I made a poll on what neets rate themselves and the majority said 2/10. hmmm I wonder why.

Roommates unfortunately

I live with parents but want to live alone tbh

rent a house alone

not yet first I need to get in college.fuck my life
And then I guess you will have to share with roommates that sucks.

I live with my ma. Baaf passed away

Technically i live alone at uni but thats only cause my parents and le taxpayers are paying :feelzez:

neet at parents. i have 11k so i could move out i just don't see the point and renters are annoying as fuck. got to have credit score of over 700 and 10 years of rental history to rent a shit hole room with no bathroom or kitchen bro. i told them i can prove i can pay for the whole year upfront they're like nah. then a month later i see the faggots repost the listing on craigslist. fucking idiots.

I live with my parents. Not proud of it tbh.

My brother is about to buy his own house soon. Another thing he will mog me at. :feelsrope:

at home with parents, JFL @ trying to live on your own in the uk

neet at parents. i have 11k so i could move out i just don't see the point and renters are annoying as fuck. got to have credit score of over 700 and 10 years of rental history to rent a shit hole room with no bathroom or kitchen bro. i told them i can prove i can pay for the whole year upfront they're like nah. then a month later i see the faggots repost the listing on craigslist. fucking idiots.
Sounds weird, where do you live? I have never heard of people have to show credit score to pay for an apartment.

I live with my parents. Not proud of it tbh.

My brother is about to buy his own house soon. Another thing he will mog me at. :feelsrope:
Is he your big brother or little brother and how old are you and him then?

Little brother. He’s 21 and I’m 24.

He heightmogs me though so hardly little..

Little brother. He’s 21 and I’m 24.

He heightmogs me though so hardly little..
I know the feeling I got two little brother my youngest just turned 21 a few days ago that makes me feel so old and to add insult to injury I will turn 25 in April.

My other little brother is 11 month younger than me and mogs me to death he is like my best friend at least when we lived together now almost never see anyone. Anyways he is a bodybuilder he is the same height as me 170cm and weights nearly 90kg/200lbs and his arms are like 43cm. He also have just finished an education to a good job so now he will make bank. But he is an amazing person and very blackpilled.

Anyways I was just trying to say I know how it feels to get mogged by your little brother.

I know the feeling I got two little brother my youngest just turned 21 a few days ago that makes me feel so old and to add insult to injury I will turn 25 in April.

My other little brother is 11 month younger than me and mogs me to death he is like my best friend at least when we lived together now almost never see anyone. Anyways he is a bodybuilder he is the same height as me 170cm and weights nearly 90kg/200lbs and his arms are like 43cm. He also have just finished an education to a good job so now he will make bank. But he is an amazing person and very blackpilled.

Anyways I was just trying to say I know how it feels to get mogged by your little brother.
Brotherpill is the most brutal of all tbh..:feelsbadman:

It is.

Are you at least good friends with yours?
Yeah we get on well. We fall out sometimes like all brothers do but I’d say he’s my best friend tbh.

Yeah we get on well. We fall out sometimes like all brothers do but I’d say he’s my best friend tbh.
That is good to hear.

Me and my brother always had mutual friends because we were in the same grade (I was held back a year in kindergarten) and since we are roughly the same age we had a lot in common. Despite envying him I am glad to have him as a brother I always thought it must have sucked growing up as a only child.

My mother bought an apartment 15 years ago to invest a bit, im currently living there alone.
Kinda wished I had took a dorm out of curiosity but too late, not gonna complain.
It is badly heated though, super cold rn

That is good to hear.

Me and my brother always had mutual friends because we were in the same grade (I was held back a year in kindergarten) and since we are roughly the same age we had a lot in common. Despite envying him I am glad to have him as a brother I always thought it must have sucked growing up as a only child.
Yeah I’m glad not to be an only child too. I imagine it would be very lonesome and boring..

That is good to hear.

I personnaly do not like my little bro, he is basically a blue pilled loser. Also, I hate noise and he seems to love it. Glad I’m not sleeping in the same house anymore

Sounds weird, where do you live? I have never heard of people have to show credit score to pay for an apartment.

la

Yeah I’m glad not to be an only child too. I imagine it would be very lonesome and boring..
Especially at family events, it´s so nice to have 2 brothers and a sister to talk to when you are a "shy" person (I used to be as a child) or if you have social anxiety.
I personnaly do not like my little bro, he is basically a blue pilled loser. Also, I hate noise and he seems to love it. Glad I’m not sleeping in the same house anymore
I never got that, I saw all the time other siblings bicker which I didn´t understand because me and my siblings were always close and had a great time together.

I never got that, I saw all the time other siblings bicker which I didn´t understand because me and my siblings were always close and had a great time together.
It might be due to maybe personality.
Frankly, I’m just not compatible with my little bro. He’s the real black sheep of our family. I have older brother and sis that I appreciate but they’re far older, so it’s different

It might be due to maybe personality.
Frankly, I’m just not compatible with my little bro. He’s the real black sheep of our family. I have older brother and sis that I appreciate but they’re far older, so it’s different
What do you mean the black sheep what does he do?

What do you mean the black sheep what does he do?
He has no brain nor personality. He does nothing. I’m scared he won’t even finish school. He’s so weird, it woulf not come into his mind to visit forums to meet other people, or simply vent about anything, talk, explore...
Asked about his sexual drive, he says he’s asexual. No friend. Not bothered by it.
He’s just a shell of a being, and as harsh as it may seems (even though I’m normally empathetic), I really fail to see a shred of consciousness in that guy

home with my parents, they need me and shit third world country economy

He has no brain nor personality. He does nothing. I’m scared he won’t even finish school. He’s so weird, it woulf not come into his mind to visit forums to meet other people, or simply vent about anything, talk, explore...
Asked about his sexual drive, he says he’s asexual. No friend. Not bothered by it.
He’s just a shell of a being, and as harsh as it may seems (even though I’m normally empathetic), I really fail to see a shred of consciousness in that guy
That sounds very odd like he is just a robot with no emotions or a care in the world.

That sounds very odd like he is just a robot with no emotions or a care in the world.
Do you remember the mouse utopia experiment ?
I’m the nervous rat loser, he’s the stupid rat who does nothing. Best comparison I could find
I’m the nervous rat loser, he’s the stupid rat who does nothing. Best comparison I could find

Not really but I just watched a YouTube video about it.

Grandparents until the end of this year

Home with family, no reason to change.

Grandparent,but soon I'll be alone.

I live in a dorm.

Inb4 cucktears

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6