Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you listen to girlfriend ASMR?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Rarely

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Never

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I've found it really helps me sleep to listen to those sleep aid asmr's where your girlfriend talks to you and hugs you, and I was wondering if I am the only one here to dabble in stuff like this. It's major suicidefuel though. Wouldn't recommend if you get emotional pretty fast because realizing you'll never have it can be pretty brutal.

never tried it, share some good ones and I will give it a go

I used to listen to them somewhat occasionally(maybe 1-3x a week ig?) but I haven't done so in awhile. Whenever I need help sleeping, I usually put on some rain/storm sounds which helps a lot.

I've found it really helps me sleep to listen to those sleep aid asmr's where your girlfriend talks to you and hugs you, and I was wondering if I am the only one here to dabble in stuff like this. It's major suicidefuel though. Wouldn't recommend if you get emotional pretty fast because realizing you'll never have it can be pretty brutal.
i only listen to girls crying playlist

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Hc78Wotds&list=PLgYQabkws_DkPej_9i8ohijVZTGsAdHGk

Yes, cucked I know.

el no sabe... :lul: :lul: :lul:
Yes, I have no idea what that statement had to do with the contextualization around it.

Also, I used Italian; that's Spanish chico :feelsjuice:

Yes, I have no idea what that statement had to do with the contextualization around it.

Also, I used Italian; that's Spanish chico :feelsjuice:
and this is japanese you cum bucket あなたはチーズのような臭いがします

south park japan GIF

That episode was fucking hilarious:feelskek:

In fact, I think I will watch that tonight.

South Park is based, especially the older stuff.

I used to listen to them somewhat occasionally(maybe 1-3x a week ig?) but I haven't done so in awhile. Whenever I need help sleeping, I usually put on some rain/storm sounds which helps a lot.
:feelsYall: :feelsokman:

yeah, been listening to it for almost 2 years.

But what kind of Cheese? The based, tasty, natural kind from Europe? Or the synthetic, Jew-Chemical kind we are burdened with her in the JewSA.

One of those girlfriend asmr with the anime girl thumbnails? I tried listening to them but I cringed so hard
Sometimes it can be cringey true.

So you want to imagine a foid kidnapping you? Basically, that is Femdom.

Fucking cuck.
nigga you just said crying foids annoys you, you dirty foid worsipper! GRRR
(it means you want to comfort them and cuddle them - THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, U MUST WANT TO KICK THEM IN THE PUSSY! :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: )

But what kind of Cheese? The based, tasty, natural kind from Europe? Or the synthetic, Jew-Chemical kind we are burdened with her in the JewSA.
all cheese is shit now
its all salted and made from pasteurized shit, even here in europe
super hard to get good shit
but i agree, the sliced processed "cheese" from united faggaroni is some of the worst
the top of the bad cheese list is spray cheese, its so fucking gross :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

nigga you just said crying foids annoys you, you dirty foid worsipper! GRRR
I never said they annoy me, I just dont see how it could be relaxing.
(it means you want to comfort them and cuddle them - THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, U MUST WANT TO KICK THEM IN THE PUSSY! :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: )
I would never eat a foid out, that is actually cucked af & gay.

I want to backhand one & tell her to get on her knees.

I was expecting her to just be screaming and crying and having a mental breakdown but she is talking the whole time. false advertisement :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
:lul::lul::lul:
i used to have better playlist but lost it, I AM SORRY MASTER :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

, U MUST WANT TO KICK THEM IN THE PUSSY! :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:
How does that even work? Do they just enjoy it? It's basically the same as being kicked in the nuts but they just collapse from the pleasure of a foot being shoved there.

foids are friend not food

:feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: good good you pass the test
proud of you son.
You shall be renamed into Raymond Pookieson

No bro I just ask my girlfriend to do it for me. :feelscomfy:

No bro I just ask my girlfriend to do it for me. :feelscomfy:
:feelsmage: :feelsmage: :feelsmage: :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton: WEE OOO WEEEE OOOOO
DAZ THE SOUND OF DA POLICE
COME OUT WITH ONE HAND IN THE AIR AND ONE IN YOUR ASS

Never did.

It's a way for women to make money and youtube views on the back of lonely men, so even if I understand brocels who listen to this, the principle of the whole thing is diabolic.

Never did.

It's a way for women to make money and youtube views on the back of lonely men, so even if I understand brocels who listen to this, the principle of the whole thing is diabolic.
I'm gonna listen to this