Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you let normies push you around / humiliate you?

• I never leave my house to prevent normie attacks on me

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I let myself be pushed around all the time without reacting

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • It depends on my relative strength (I let myself be pushed around by people stronger than me)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I never let anyone push me around, at the risk of violence or breaking rules

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Personally, I let myself be pushed around all the time and I even enjoy it. I don't react at all to insults. Seeing the look of confusion on someone's face when I react with pure calm and indifference to attacks and humiliations is bliss.

I guess you could call me cuck or omega male; but I honestly don't see the point of investing energy into ego defense.

Last edited:
i never leave my house because being around normalscum makes me want to fucking die

normies don't attack me... wtf?

atm i try to minimise my chances of being in a situation where i get pushed around and cant do shit about it but im gymcelling so that i can back myself up when i fight back rather than being pushed around all the time.

atm i try to minimise my chances of being in a situation where i get pushed around and cant do shit about it but im gymcelling so that i can back myself up when i fight back rather than being pushed around all the time.
Why do you think it is so important to "fight back"?

Sounds like you are a pussy and youre just coping tbh.

Only when normies try to push me to grow their image upon me, so I have enough material to counter-attack and I mostly always end up humilliating them instead.

There is nothing much to use against 10/10 stacies or chads.

Why do you think it is so important to "fight back"?

if you dont you are pretty much living in fear at the mercy of your perpetrator and everyone who witnesses it will know this. it also makes you feel powerless and weak and its an awful feeling. fighting back and pwning your bully gives you a confidence boost and feels extremely good and you win over the respect of witnesses.

if you dont you are pretty much living in fear at the mercy of your perpetrator and everyone who witnesses it will know this. it also makes you feel powerless and weak and its an awful feeling. fighting back and pwning your bully gives you a confidence boost and feels extremely good and you win over the respect of witnesses.
Until a better, stronger bully appears. Status struggles never end. The smart choice is to opt out

No, because im willing to fucking bites their faces off and cannibalize those fuckers. Most of these kids around where I live wouldnt last a day in the hoods.

I dont start fight but im more than happy to defend myself and split some wigs if I get the chance.

Too bad there are bigger fishes to fry so getting a felony aint worth it.

Until a better, stronger bully appears. Status struggles never end. The smart choice is to opt out

its still better to deter as many people as possible. even stronger bullys will usually pick on people they know are the LEAST likely to put up a fight and not fight back. if they know you will at least retaliate then they are more inclined to pick on others who let them shit all over them without retaliation.

its still better to deter as many people as possible. even stronger bullys will usually pick on people they know are the LEAST likely to put up a fight and not fight back. if they know you will at least retaliate then they are more inclined to pick on others who let them shit all over them without retaliation.

Yep, this is pretty much their modus operandi unless you are getting picked on by a gang then you are fucked.

Only if they out number me but if there is only one person i would beat the shit out of him

That is true, but only if you are locked in with your bully for a long time, say a school environment. Outside of school, smartest choice is to not react (for instance a guy you walk by in the street calls you a faggot: smartest choice is not to react at all)

Also, this is true only if you can retaliate effectively. If you are weak and ugly, engaging in violence will usually just make you more ridiculous.

Depends on what I can do realistically

Yep, this is pretty much their modus operandi unless you are getting picked on by a gang then you are fucked.

bullies in gangs are fucking cowards.
That is true, but only if you are locked in with your bully for a long time, say a school environment. Outside of school, smartest choice is to not react (for instance a guy you walk by in the street calls you a faggot: smartest choice is not to react at all)

Also, this is true only if you can retaliate effectively. If you are weak and ugly, engaging in violence will usually just make you more ridiculous.

if someone calls you a faggot thats hardly bullying. i wouldnt give a shit and walk on if nothing happened. someone trying to confront you physically or chucking shit at me however doesnt slide.

No, I let myself get pushed around and bullied like a cuck in High School for years. I'm low inhib maxxed now so if any normie faggot tries anything they will regret it.

Nah man I don't take shit, last time somebody insulted me i dished some shit out on them, I ain't afraid to shootabitch

Hell no, normies can sense that I am easily angered cause of the way I carry myself and the way I sound so they tend to be polite and well mannered to me. The sexual frustration Due to nofap is making me hyper aggressive.

Hell no, normies can sense that I am easily angered cause of the way I carry myself and the way I sound so they tend to be polite and well mannered to me. The sexual frustration Due to nofap is making me hyper aggressive.

Same here mane. I only get into fights on the internet.

i spat into the face of some guy crossing my path cause he say “be yourself” then Laughing with his family. ( I was high on weed and acting awkward) I turn around and say, wtf did you mean by that bitch? And confront him then I straight up spat in his face. He did do shit to me and apologized even. Haha. Another time some fucker cut me off in traffic and honk me, I follow him and got into a road rage incident. We both got out our car and I was about to throw down with some fucker much taller than me. He would have won the fight I think but I did not care. I wanted to fuck him up and take out my rage on him. People on the street stop us.

i told my mom, I should have been a soldier that way I can release my anger onto the world without getting into trouble.
No, because im willing to fucking bites their faces off and cannibalize those fuckers. Most of these kids around where I live wouldnt last a day in the hoods.

I dont start fight but im more than happy to defend myself and split some wigs if I get the chance.

Too bad there are bigger fishes to fry so getting a felony aint worth it.
I grew up in the hood too, hahaha I get you man. Kids these days are soft.

Last edited:
Sadly, I do. Mainly because I care too much about my physical integrity to really fight (are a broken nose and teeth worth ego defense?) and to avoid problems and complications.

Truth is, I'm extremely lazy, even to get into a fight. I'm not interested in 99% of the people I meet and just ignore them as much as possible, doing minimum interaction necessary to get by with life.

I'm also very wary of acting reckless because I feel I have so much pent-up frustration that I could end up doing something REALLY unreasonable.