Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you just want female antention?

do you just want female antention?

• yes

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • no

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • other

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
I’d be a MUCH happier person if women wouldn’t ignore me all the time, it’s such a biological fuck up to be cast out by the opposite sex. At least I could go by with the delusion that it’ll get better someday, as opposed to how it is now. Kinda hard to have any hope at all, even if it’s cope, when you’re not even acknowledged as a human being.

After this point it is impossible for me to ascend

You don't get female attention unless they want to fuck you.

I want someone to want me. Being prepared to have sex with me is basically just proof of that.

Attention isn't enough, but it would be something at least and would help lead to more, the sex, being able to attain casual sex with the opposite gender and a loving relationship is what I'd ideally want.

But I never could get it when I was young and things won't be getting better 20+ years in the present that's for sure!

I've been an orbiter enough lifetimes to know this isn't true.
hmm, the ones i orbited genrally give me some antention, probaly because i was generally the only orbiter she had at the moment, but for them it's chad or nothing

hmm, the ones i orbited genrally give me some antention, probaly because i was generally the only orbiter she had at the moment, but for them it's chad or nothing
:feelsbadman: Only used as temporary disposable attention dispensers. Fuck these cruel
used holes man.