Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you just want female antention?

do you just want female antention?

• yes

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • no

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • other

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
do you guys, just wanted to talk to a female, and make body contact with her? just for the dopamine rushes that interacting with them? i feel like a drug addict right now, i just wante a girl antentiona and company.

I voted yes because female attention will be fine enough but a girlfriend will be nice too.

I voted yes because female attention will be fine enough but a girlfriend will be nice too.
gosh i get you boyo, it's like a addiction

What?

Edit: you meant attention.
I'd be the luckiest man on earth to get a foid to give me attention.

yes even a smile can make my day

I dont understand what you are asking, if you dont want female attention then you are basicslly a volcel.

No. I want sex and then I want her to go away.

I dont understand what you are asking, if you dont want female attention then you are basicslly a volcel.
not a volcel here, i just wanted female compainon probaly more than sexs

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Even if shes nice to me and tries interacting with me, I'll be happy.

No. Attention from sexually active foids without sex is basically cuckdom if you want to fuck her (which as an incel will be pretty much all cases - maybe an oversexed Chad can truly befriend ugly women).

If the foid is young and virgin, I would accept something like just cuddling and having a platonic love, but only if I get to fuck her when she's ready.

No. Attention from sexually active foids without sex is basically cuckdom if you want to fuck her (which as an incel will be pretty much all cases - maybe an oversexed Chad can truly befriend ugly women).

If the foid is young and virgin, I would accept something like just cuddling and having a platonic love, but only if I get to fuck her when she's ready.
whatever i'm desperate, at least i'm ain't a cuck

Not only. I want a LTR with a female.

No, I don't want to live out some fancy romance novel. I want sex so I can finally satiate my curiosity.

women are mindless whores.Their actions dictated only by their primal desire to be impregnated by the most alpha male they can find.There is no value in vying for their attention for they can never truly love anyone they don't deem genetically worthy

I crave intimate physical contact with girls. When approaching I sometimes touch them affectionately (on the shoulder etc) as it's all I can get.

Uh, yeah duh? Its kind of our instinctual drive to find a mate.

No, I want sex because female attention is useless and holds no practical value, considering that their attention span depletes to zero when a chad is around.

Yes, if you're a heterosexual male, then you desire female attention.

I'm one of the only incels here that would happily die a virgin in exchange for not being ugly anymore. I care more not being hideous subhuman trash than sex.

I'm one of the only incels here that would happily die a virgin in exchange for not being ugly anymore. I care more not being hideous subhuman trash than sex.
true, being treated bad is worse tha the lack of sexs

I voted no because the attention and validation of a foid is shallow and temporary. Even if I somehow got a gf I'd have to pretend to give a shit about her vapid interests and invest a considerable amount of my time and money on dates and all that shit simply to validate her self worth enough so that she doesn't leave me to ride the cock carousel.
Some might say this makes me a volcels but of course in the ideal world where there's no chance of her leaving me for whatever reason of course I'd vote yes.
It's like being thirsty but water doesn't exist.

women are mindless whores.Their actions dictated only by their primal desire to be impregnated by the most alpha male they can find.There is no value in vying for their attention for they can never truly love anyone they don't deem genetically worthy
This
Also this, i would gladly be virgin for life if i can get chad looks, chad has it better everywhere in life, sex with foid after blackpill probably won't be satisfying

Last edited:
JFL who vote Yes this is the proof !!!!
50% or Evan higher % are user from lookism.

Welcome to Lookism.is
JFL who vote Yes this is the proof !!!!
50% or Evan higher % are user from lookism.

Welcome to Lookism.is

I want to fuck pussy,man.

Attention is not nearly enough. I want children and for them to have a mother that deeply cares for them.

Lol no. What good is female attention if you can't get laid. That's like talking to a female for fun.

I'm okay with little to no attention.

No man I need sex as well.

I want a pussy to fuck thats all

Finally being acknowledged by a female would be nice.

Whatever it takes to not feel like a pathetic subhuman.

Their limited attention is so worthless when they don't even see you as a sexual being or a man/equal human being. I truly hate these cunts.

It's meaningless unless it leads to getting laid