Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you imagine people looking like their avatars?

no i see it as a reflection of their personality. chad or stacy = coping tryhard, anime = beta loser with no friends ever, ugly person = blackpilled and realises its over, pepe or drawing = here to bait or post funny shit.
what about pokemon?

I didn't hate it, but I thought it was gonna be scary. I'm going to see if I can find a torrent. Do you like foreign horror? For me, American horror is foreign considering I live in Europe.

Kek, that makes sense. Foreign horror.

I DLed the infamous "Lesson Of The Evil" Japanese film a while ago. Still have to watch it.

Kek, that makes sense. Foreign horror.

I DLed the infamous "Lesson Of The Evil" Japanese film a while ago. Still have to watch it.
I watched that one twice; once by myself, and second time with my friends. I don't want to hype it up but I really liked it a lot. Plus the main character is a hot guy, kek. My Chad-lite friend saw him and said "Sh-t, he's hot." KEK.

Is it really that weird to think this?

I dont envision anything. I see a fake representation of an unidentified human. I assume you wouldn't think I'm a buff leprechaun, because you'd be horribly wrong.

I imagine you at least as a ginger irishman who likes to drink.

Then all of you would die of a heart attack. Have any of you seen The Ring?
A little girl but with the voice of a man with a really curry accent.

Is it really that weird to think this?

I imagine you at least as a ginger irishman who likes to drink.

A little girl but with the voice of a man with a really curry accent.
It's over for accentcels.

*laughs internally*

I imagine @Panda to look like his sig. I also think of guys with anime avatars to be under 18-20 years old, subconsciously.

Last edited:
Not exactly, but it certainly sets a tone.

Yeah. I kinda link the avi to the user after awhile,at this point im pretty sure idkwattodowithlife is an anime girl.

For the most part

I imagine @Panda to look like his sig. I also think of guys with anime avatars to be under 18-20 years old, subconsciously.
Your subconscious thinks incorrectly.