Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you imagine people looking like their avatars?

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
When I reply to someone, I imagine I'm talking to the person in their avatar.

yes especially the chad avatars

yes especially the chad avatars
Yeah, I imagine @imbored21 to look exactly like his avatar lol

And I imagine you to look like that hot raver chick.

yes me too

i am a Chihuahua puppy

yes they all have halo effects

When I reply to someone, I imagine I'm talking to the person in their avatar.
Yeah I do it a lot lol.
I only talk to attractive avis tho most of the time.
Jfl at being ugly even online.

I'm very similar to the brother on the right. Down to the shemagh jacket and eyebrows.

no I already saw your pic. I know you're a white guy
I Thought he was a "nigguh"

Yeah I do it a lot lol.
I only talk to attractive avis tho most of the time.
Jfl at being ugly even online.
I Imagine you as a really pretty girl no homo of course.

Some really ugly dudes like real chinecel im repellled by.

I Thought he was a "nigguh"

I Imagine you as a really pretty girl no homo of course.

Some really ugly dudes like real chinecel im repellled by.
Lmao thank you,I think I can pass as one.
Is it because of my previous avi or this one tho or something else?

Legit curious.

Yes, especially for the CUTE loli avis

no i see it as a reflection of their personality. chad or stacy = coping tryhard, anime = beta loser with no friends ever, ugly person = blackpilled and realises its over, pepe or drawing = here to bait or post funny shit.

no i see it as a reflection of their personality. chad or stacy = coping tryhard, anime = beta loser with no friends ever, ugly person = blackpilled and realises its over, pepe or drawing = here to bait or post funny shit.
I've had almost all of those avis at some point tbh

Hm which one is mine?

Yours is a high test alpha male.

Lmao thank you,I think I can pass as one.
Is it because of my previous avi or this one tho or something else?

Legit curious.
Yeah, just all your previous avis + sigs

yeah when ever I talk to people, I think of them as their avatars that they used @idkwattodowithlife is megumin @Facade is sora

Nah. Although the people with anime avis I tend to imagine as being not the straightest people in the world.

My avatar is the most incel looking one, look at the disappointment.

Body goals, bruh.

I dont envision anything. I see a fake representation of an unidentified human. I assume you wouldn't think I'm a buff leprechaun, because you'd be horribly wrong.

Then all of you would die of a heart attack. Have any of you seen The Ring?

The oldest one, haven't watched the newest one.
The remake, right? I liked Rings, the newest one, it wasn't amazing but it wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. The opening scene was amazing though.

The remake, right? I liked Rings, the newest one, it wasn't amazing but it wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. The opening scene was amazing though.

I'll have to DL it then. :p

I have seen all three, but I'd say Insidious is my favorite of the three. It's time I rewatch it.

Alien is my favorite, followed by Insidious and The Conjuring. I'm including the sequels as well, lol.

Alien is my favorite, followed by Insidious and The Conjuring. I'm including the sequels as well, lol.
There is a new Conjuring movie coming up, I didn't like Insidious 2 though. Haven't seen the 4th part yet. I also liked The Conjuring 2 over the first. Alien I actually didn't enjoy that much, to be honest. Same with The Shining. But A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th and Halloween are some of my favorites as well.

There is a new Conjuring movie coming up, I didn't like Insidious 2 though. Haven't seen the 4th part yet. I also liked The Conjuring 2 over the first. Alien I actually didn't enjoy that much, to be honest. Same with The Shining. But A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th and Halloween are some of my favorites as well.

I also have to see the 4th one. I liked the Shining.

I also have to see the 4th one. I liked the Shining.
I didn't hate it, but I thought it was gonna be scary. I'm going to see if I can find a torrent. Do you like foreign horror? For me, American horror is foreign considering I live in Europe.