Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have high arched feet?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Then I envy you. Walking or running must be completely effortless to you (or just standing). It must feel like walking on clouds as each of your steps feel dainty and light. You naturally have shock absorption on your feet whereas people with normal arches or flat feet have to absorb the shock of taking a step with their feet, ankles, knees and hips.

You just have all around better potential to be a great athlete with a good physique if you have high arched feet. Look at the lump at the top of the mid-foot.

I have flat feet

I like girls with high arch :ahegao:

I have low arches.

My left foot has a normal arch, but my right foot is totally flat

I guess I have high arch feet. Mine look pretty much identical to the pictures.

Damn people with high arched feet. Heel to forefoot strike on the ground is faster and there is shock absorption. Bridges still to this day have arches underneath the bridge to reinforce the structure. The arch allows the forefoot to spring you off the ground giving you more elastic energy propelling you forward.

With flat feet, your fuckin feet rolls inward (pronation as they call it) and your ankles, knees, and hips absorp all the weight. Killing your joints. Imagine training for a 5k or half marathon with flat feet and the damage it will do to all of your lower body joints by the end of the 3-4 month training cycle of putting in the miles. And because of your flat feet rolling on the ground, you have less air and more time on the ground. You wanna have momentum and time off the ground with sports that involve running.

Then I envy you. Walking or running must be completely effortless to you (or just standing). It must feel like walking on clouds as each of your steps feel dainty and light. You naturally have shock absorption on your feet whereas people with normal arches or flat feet have to absorb the shock of taking a step with their feet, ankles, knees and hips.

You just have all around better potential to be a great athlete with a good physique if you have high arched feet. Look at the lump at the top of the mid-foot.

View attachment 639336

View attachment 639337
i am also cursed with flat feet and need insoles in my shoes or it'll hurt to walk for a long distance,
this might be a hidden incel trait.
:fuk:

Last edited:
Brutal shitty parenting pill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I have a normal arch but when i was a kid I remember my parents trying to fix the flat feet of one of my sisters. Perhaps you could also fix yours?

I actually have flat feet and have to wear flat feet shoe bottom thingy.

Also can't stand or walk for long or I'll get foot pain and back pain.

This is on top of my lower and upper back pain which happens if I sit for long.

Basically my body is broken.

probably normal arch, a lot of fatass ancestors have fallen arches but I do calf raises all the time and step on pinecones and shit to train my arch

I foot arch mog you :feelshaha:

running is obsolete

Must high-arch feet are great looking, extremely appealing, flat feet is more common with males while high-arch seems a female feature. High arch wins aesthetically.

Must high-arch feet are great looking, extremely appealing, flat feet is more common with males while high-arch seems a female feature. High arch wins aesthetically.
Yep, high arches and long legs go great together on a foid. The nice curves of her feet.

Flat feet on foid is a fat trait.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back