Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have good muscle building genetics? Can you excel in the gym?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
Are you a good gymmaxxer?

kinda average

thats why steroidmaxxing in a few years

No, I have no natural muscle so I doubt I can build any.

Curries like me and you definitely don't. Only ones to really possess it are blackcels.

Also, easy gymmaxxing genetics are correlated with lower IQ genetics, even when controlling for racial and sociologic factors.

Curries like me and you definitely don't. Only ones to really possess it are blackcels.
I'm a curry. I don't have great body building genetics because my hips are wide and my muscles don't show but I have good strength genetics. I gain both muscle and fat easily and destroy people in arm wrestling but I still dont look like I lift. People are surprised when I tell them I go to the gym everyday.

Last edited:
Yes, even without steroids

No. I have reduced muscle mass from the Klinefelter syndrome. I'm an ugly subhuman with inferior genetics.

Also, easy gymmaxxing genetics are correlated with lower IQ genetics, even when controlling for racial and sociologic factors.
No one cares about IQ. Its all about physicality and barbarism now.

No. I have reduced muscle mass from the Klinefelter syndrome. I'm an ugly subhuman with inferior genetics.
I literally cannot do even a single push up. I am dead serious. And I'm not obese, just skinny fat with weak muscles.

I'm a curry. I don't have great body building genetics because my hips are wide and my muscles don't show but I have good strength genetics. I gain both muscle and fat easily and destroy people in arm wrestling but I still dont look like I lift. People are surprised when I tell them I go to the gym everyday.
I think guys like me are endomorphs I believe. Am I correct? @wereq

nope, I'm skinny as shit so its hard for me to build muscle. But I still made progress with correct diet and training. That's why I hate the mfs that make excuses saying "no point going, I have bad genetics!". I guarantee you that if you eat right, sleep right, train intensely with good form and consistently, then you WILL make progress.

No, I had to grind very hard for the little muscle I have. Could be worse though.

No im a currynigger

I don't think it's a halo outside of looking like a ogre. I put on weight easily and have a hard time loosing it. How much you look like you lift is more important than How much u lift

I literally cannot do even a single push up. I am dead serious. And I'm not obese, just skinny fat with weak muscles.
I can do push ups but I can't do pull-ups.
I literally tried to do pull-ups with all my strength and result was always zero.
I guess I have so much hand strength as a 15-17 y.o. girl :feelsrope:.

Do you have any stats on this?
kinda average

thats why steroidmaxxing in a few years
I'm seriously considering steroidmaxxing at this point, I have nothing else to lose & I'm tired of my shit frame.

@TBIcel any advice?
nope, I'm skinny as shit so its hard for me to build muscle. But I still made progress with correct diet and training. That's why I hate the mfs that make excuses saying "no point going, I have bad genetics!". I guarantee you that if you eat right, sleep right, train intensely with good form and consistently, then you WILL make progress.
Just wondering, why did you pick your username despite being a skinnycel like me?

I need to get back into gymcelling tbh, I probably could get a somewhat decent "lean" physique, but having motivation is hard & putting in such effort on top of everything is a lot: I know that sounds like a generic excuse, but keep in mind, gym celling won't help us ascend.

Do you have man-boobs?
Image 2024 05 22 220026949

I put on weight easily and have a hard time loosing it. How much you look like you lift is more important than How much u lift
I am the same way but I am not that strong.

If I die from it, like all those outdated videos they showed us in HS claimed we would, then that's a net-gain.

my legs are decent upper body not so much

I am the same way but I am not that strong.
My frauded physique pic in ideal lightening at my leanest. How much do I look like I weight and how much do u I think I would be able bench press

78lE6T9S8JTQ1l

Just wondering, why did you pick your username despite being a skinnycel like me?
had no idea what to put lol. Seemed like a good memorable username.
I need to get back into gymcelling tbh, I probably could get a somewhat decent "lean" physique, but having motivation is hard & putting in such effort on top of everything is a lot: I know that sounds like a generic excuse, but keep in mind, gym celling won't help us ascend.
do it for yourself, its a nice hobby and a goal to have. Not everything needs to be done for bitches. I got a huge confidence boost when I saw myself becoming stronger and making progress, you start carrying yourself around differently. If you worried about time, then simply go 3 times a week. As a beginner, 3 times a week is perfect for your body to start adapting. Also a session shouldn't be longer than an hour.

here's some tips for you: Get at least 1.2 g/kg of protein every day. I would suggest buying some whey protein and mixing it with milk. Just from that you get 32g of protein.
Make sure to track and get enough calories. If you ain't getting enough calories then your body will eventually start using your muscle as an energy source if you don't have enough body fat.
Make sure that you get around 300g of carbs. Don't worry about the carbs for now, just focus on getting your calorie and protein intake.
As a beginner you should focus your first few months on getting your form straight to present injury and maximize gains. When uou do that, then start training to failure. Failure is when you do an exercise until you cant anymore. Try to stay within the 5-30 rep range. Research has shown that 5 and 30 reps produce almost the same hypertrophy.
Also creatine is good for you, it speeds up recovery and increases strength and stamina while also making you appear a little bigger. If you want a simple 3 day program, let me know

had no idea what to put lol. Seemed like a good memorable username.

do it for yourself, its a nice hobby and a goal to have. Not everything needs to be done for bitches. I got a huge confidence boost when I saw myself becoming stronger and making progress, you start carrying yourself around differently. If you worried about time, then simply go 3 times a week. As a beginner, 3 times a week is perfect for your body to start adapting. Also a session shouldn't be longer than an hour.

here's some tips for you: Get at least 1.2 g/kg of protein every day. I would suggest buying some whey protein and mixing it with milk. Just from that you get 32g of protein.
Make sure to track and get enough calories. If you ain't getting enough calories then your body will eventually start using your muscle as an energy source if you don't have enough body fat.
Make sure that you get around 300g of carbs. Don't worry about the carbs for now, just focus on getting your calorie and protein intake.
As a beginner you should focus your first few months on getting your form straight to present injury and maximize gains. When uou do that, then start training to failure. Failure is when you do an exercise until you cant anymore. Try to stay within the 5-30 rep range. Research has shown that 5 and 30 reps produce almost the same hypertrophy.
Also creatine is good for you, it speeds up recovery and increases strength and stamina while also making you appear a little bigger. If you want a simple 3 day program, let me know
All of these details are unnecessary. Just eat a lot of meat, eggs, fish and whey protein, eat more in general, lift heavy in all thr compound exercises 2-3 times a week, train till you reach failure and sleep well thats pretty much it.

All of these details are unnecessary. Just eat a lot of meat, eggs, fish and whey protein, eat more in general, lift heavy in all thr compound exercises 2-3 times a week, train till you reach failure and sleep well thats pretty much it.
my brother in christ, most people have different definitions of what a lot is. The average skinny person says they eat a lot but then they start tracking their calories and it's less than 2000. And a beginner should NOT lift heavy, they should always get form down first as to prevent injury.

Last edited:
Suifuel thread for me

I was extremely strong man..

Even one time in the gym i remember a girl friend told me how are you so strong while being skinny.

Now im a ghost, an empty husk, a shell of what i used to be.

Even one time in the gym i remember a girl friend told me how are you so strong while being skinny.

I need death right now. I have no future.

I need death right now. I have no future.
Im abit tearing up right now tbh. Lifefuel because anhedonia

Why are sandniggers so freakishly strong. I remember in high school when a 5'1 sandcoon got into a fight with a 6ft cumskin who was around 80 lbs heavier, and it was still a stalemate.

no ive tried to gym max before and got basically zero results. only weightlifting i do now is like 2 sets of zercher deadlifts and shrugs every week or two.
and i have barbell at my house so i dont have to go to a fucking public gym full of normie tier men and incels in denial who genuinely think lifting weights is going to get them pussy. theyre so gay and cringe.

Why are sandniggers so freakishly strong. I remember in high school when a 5'1 sandcoon got into a fight with a 6ft cumskin who was around 80 lbs heavier, and it was still a stalemate.
Idk but i agree most of us are on the strong side even without working out

I suppose since I’m black, I have broad shoulders, but I’m still weak, haven’t trained.