Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you have an imaginary gf?

Do you have an imaginary gf?

• 1.Yes

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • 2.No

Votes: 41 62.1%

• Total voters
TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
I do. I have imaginary conversations and sex with her. She is very good at listening and she is always eager and interested in what I say. She also likes my looks and thinks my my dick is big. This is how I cope since real women refuse to provide me with what I need.

Last edited:
If you don't hate women enough to have one you're still blue pilled

Start injecting T something is wrong with you if you have an "imaginary girlfriend".

I once had a vivid dream about being with 2 cute girls

Maybe in another life I'll meet them..

does it count as no if the girl is real, and you know them, but you fantasize about her in a relationship with myself

Cucc

Start injecting T

I do. I have imaginary conversations and sex with her. She is very good at listening and she is always eager and interested in what I say. She also likes my looks and thinks my my dick is big. This is how I cope since real women refuse to provide me with what I need.
Now that's some retarded shit.

I always think about how i could have a high IQ intelligent femoid (do they even exist) and have interesting conversations with her.

One of my schizo voices is female, does that count?

I always think about how i could have a high IQ intelligent femoid (do they even exist) and have interesting conversations with her.
They do exist they're mostly autistic so they don't really act as a "normal" femoid which is amazing all women should be replaced with women that have aspergers/autism.

I've had the same imaginary girlfriend since I was around 15. Literally more than half my life at this point.

My imaginary girlfriend is based around my oneitis. I dream of going out to places with her, giving her gifts and lots of love and affection.

that seems like a lot of effort to sustain. i only 'have an imaginary gf' when i can't fall asleep and need something comforting to drift off. or during a restful moment like that when trying to relax.

i do catch myself roleplaying basic interactions and jokes sometimes, when i get an idea for one like when dealing with groceries and cooking at home, they actually play out pretty well in my head since there's no pressure at all, but trying to imagine a full life is too painful and mostly amplifies loneliness.

My imaginary girlfriend is based around my oneitis. I dream of going out to places with her, giving her gifts and lots of love and affection.

i used to dream about stuff like that intermittently, lately it's been making me upset and disgusted that those women live happy lives both in real life and in the heads of so many orbiters and admirers from afar, they get way too much in this life

My imaginary gf left me for chad

I imagine doing stuff with my oneitis. Does that count?

A bit too far. How old are you?

They do exist they're mostly autistic so they don't really act as a "normal" femoid which is amazing all women should be replaced with women that have aspergers/autism.
Autistic femoids tend to have masculine facial features, and less neoteny, but i would have a relationship with any in no time, if i could.

Imaginary gf? That is weird,even for me.

I had some dreams that i have a gf,but nothing more than that.

The other day i dreamed with a japanese girl. Its sad,because when i wake up, I realized that i dont have anything more than rejection.

The other day i dreamed with a japanese girl.
Damn, once i had a dream where i woke up in the bed, chained and fully disabled, and two japanese girls had sex with me. One first, then another one the second. One of the best dreams i ever had.

yeah she is 2D and i based her off of a character from a light novel. I mostly think of it when i sleep or when i wake up.

does it count as no if the girl is real, and you know them, but you fantasize about her in a relationship with myself
I do this too even though I know it’s over
I've had the same imaginary girlfriend since I was around 15. Literally more than half my life at this point.
I’ve had the same since 17 even though she is a real person I know (had a crush on her without fantasy 14-16)

So...You have a tulpa?

I'm not a schizophreniac so no

I had one when I was younger
Maybe I should hit her up again

No that's only for lolies lmao

i hit up my imaginary ex about once a month to vent. once i woke up punching myself because we were having a fight in my dream

>implying that greying old hag hasnt choked on the cocks of 100 chosen undead before you
Brutal, how can a man be so heartless
I had one when I was younger
Maybe I should hit her up again
Volcel if wouldnt
Just like anime

the only imaginary in my mind. They are the fantasies that I have. these fantasies are going to be updated and at this moment I am in the process of preparing to update my fantasies
the only imaginary in my mind. They are the fantasies that I have. these fantasies are going to be updated and at this moment I am in the process of preparing to update my fantasies

I have a waifu :3

I spend a lot of time thinking about what my life would be like if I wasn't a retard. Ive got a pretty high iq (gets canceled out so not really a brag) and my face is average so I think I'd be doing a pretty well and be a lot happier in general. Typically my daydreaming involves a gf but usually the form changes depending on what Im into at the time.

I have imaginary rape slaves

Brutal, how can a man be so heartless
Just except it, Chadless King, who is literally 3 times your characters megamanlet height and has long youthful hair has given the dick to every girl in dark souls.

Nope , but I have a lot of waifus .