Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate seeing niggers in white football teams?

Do you hate seeing niggers in white countries football teams?

• I'm white and hate seeing niggers in white football teams

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • I'm a nigger and hate seeing niggers in white football teams

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I'm a brown ethnic and hate seeing niggers in white football teams

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I'm a yellow ethnic and hate seeing niggers in white football teams

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★
Am I the only one that hates seeing niggers in football teams of white countries?

I always support eastern european countries against these western cucked countries cause they have no smelly niggers in them.

Last edited:
I don't really watch sports so i don't care.

yeah I dont like it. When I watch Euro teams I wanna see cumskin football not blacks, I will watch the African teams for that. Only exception is a mixed race born in a white or black country. Like why the fuck d i want to see fuck Arabs and Turks playing football ? If I wanted hat I would watch the Arab cup . So yeah fuck em.

I guess its just leftist propoganda like gender pronoun nonsence I guess.

oh no not niggers infiltrating a dumb game abt kicking a ball between sticks

whatever next, niggers in africa?

literally these sportsball games are practically made for niggers

If they joined african teams, african teams could win the world cup so its a double edged sword for whites

No its not. Niggers have infiltrated the selection process.

ig for the euros, lack of black players would only really affect France, Germany and England. They have enough back up for it to not be the end of the world though.

i dont watch football
Yeah I dont either, sports is the ultimate normie "bread & circus" which is just another way for them to mindlessly be distracted & oblivious to our world.

It's funny how they will tell us "mug gaming is boring & a waste of time" yet they will then proceed to sit on a couch & watch guys run round after each other.

No its not. Niggers have infiltrated the selection process.
no need to infiltrate anything, any selector could tell that mbappé is better than your average whitoid

you're just prejudiced and denying the excellence of niggers at braindead activities like kicking balls into nets

no need to infiltrate anything, any selector could tell that mbappé is better than your average whitoid

you're just prejudiced and denying the excellence of niggers at braindead activities like kicking balls into nets

ALSO

inceldom discussed

Yeah I dont either, sports is the ultimate normie "bread & circus" which is just another way for them to mindlessly be distracted & oblivious to our world.

It's funny how they will tell us "mug gaming is boring & a waste of time" yet they will then proceed to sit on a couch & watch guys run round after each other.
imo there is something very cucked about men watching sports and dickriding athletes when they dont participate in those sports themselves or make money off them

i am avid watcher of boxing and freestyle bmx but i participate in those sports . i have also make good money betting on fights

imo there is something very cucked about men watching sports and dickriding athletes when they dont participate in those sports themselves or make money off them
Yeah I agree 100%
i am avid watcher of boxing and freestyle bmx but i participate in those sports . i have also make good money betting on fights
yeah that's valid if you actually play it, since you can learn stuff from pros & can predict bets very well(though I would never the latter)

The teams with most niggers (England, France, Belgium) play like shit anyway so I don't mind.

Fucking this! I don't care if a nigger plays sports in an all white team.

I've been watching the Euros, as well as a few games from Copa America (as I want Bielsa to win), and there are more white players in Copa America than the Euros. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

In the France/Netherlands match the other day, there were about 4 white players on the pitch. :feelshaha: Also, all the rubbish Eastern European teams are the only ones full of whiteys. :feelshaha: Italy are the only prominent country full of white players and, coincidentally, they're terrible. Some Croatian pundit said that their team lacks speed because they never colonised anywhere. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
It's all blacked & the English ones can't take a penalty to save their lives.

I saw once an african team being fully black and in the next shot there was an european team that was a mixture of whites, niggers, sandniggers jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Am I the only one that hates seeing niggers in football teams of white countries?

I always support eastern european countries against these western cucked countries cause they have no smelly niggers in them.
It doesn’t make sense. They clearly don’t represent the fabric of those countriea.

I remember there was some soy left wing page asking why Argentina team has no nigs in their team :feelshaha: