Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys wish that you had a food stand business?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
This would seem like the ideal life for me. Being a food stand hustler. Maybe own a few food trucks and work in one of them. I know the chef life isn't for everyone but I think I would like it. Problem here in CA are the sky high taxes and business licenses to start a business and rent property. I would have to go to a low tax state that actually incentivizes entrepreneurship.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtaPTeT5b90

I saw that video yesterday, his daily routine sounds awful tbh. I don't think he makes decent money and he works a shitload of hours

I wish I could live in an isolated cabin in the cold snowy mountainous woods away from any and all mankind. I would despise owning a food stand business.

I wish I could live in an isolated cabin in the cold snowy mountainous woods away from any and all mankind. I would despise owning a food stand business.
Yea I would like to live off the grid too but I thought about the workload of being a farmer owning a low yield homestead. You'd still have to work the land, tend to chicken/livestock, hunt for food, fish, forage, etc...

after a while it would turn me crazy. But thats just me. I lived in extreme isolation in my college days and would have bouts of insanity.

I like cooking, i dont know how is like cooking a full time, and the guy in the video seem very hard working, i dont think i could do it tbh, having a stand with hot dogs and burgers would be manageable i thing.

no I cook but I do not like it especially the cleaning part. My ideal job would be high level management abusing low level employees and breaking up unions.

I saw that video yesterday, his daily routine sounds awful tbh. I don't think he makes decent money and he works a shitload of hours
true a salary man earns more probably for effort put in. especially if high IQ, multiple jobs remotely :bigbrain:

Retard is looking forward to live like a shitskin in shithole country.
The mentality of mayo people smh :feelsjuice:

Yea I would like to live off the grid too but I thought about the workload of being a farmer owning a low yield homestead. You'd still have to work the land, tend to chicken/livestock, hunt for food, fish, forage, etc...

after a while it would turn me crazy. But thats just me. I lived in extreme isolation in my college days and would have bouts of insanity.
And people wonder how I got so weird...
This would seem like the ideal life for me. Being a food stand hustler. Maybe own a few food trucks and work in one of them. I know the chef life isn't for everyone but I think I would like it. Problem here in CA are the sky high taxes and business licenses to start a business and rent property. I would have to go to a low tax state that actually incentivizes entrepreneurship.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtaPTeT5b90

I was a hotdog cart vender for a few years.,. It was a good gig.
Cabins cost money. Try an a frame tent...

No. Only thing I'd like to be is a successful video game streamer.