Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Do you guys watch lets play videos?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★
Simple videos of somebody letsplaying a video game with or without commentary. I watch old ones from back in the day sometimes of Super mario 64 and Pokemon x and y.

I watch like a few minutes of no commentary ones of old games I used to play.

No I do not understand that why would you watch someone else play a game?

Used to as a kid, my dopamine receptors are too fucked to not be bored to death by it now though

how do you keep yourself entertained now?
I basically just rot on the internet all day and play the same couple games, gymcelling is the only remotely productive thing that I enjoy doing

yeah sometimes, especially if it's a game that im about to start playing for the first time.

Simple videos of somebody letsplaying a video game with or without commentary. I watch old ones from back in the day sometimes of Super mario 64 and Pokemon x and y.
Haven’t since I was 8

No its boring just watching normies talk over gameplay

I would watch it if a blackpiller did a lets play that would actually be funny