Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DONT TURN TO MAGIC

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Recruit
★★
Hi guys i saw a dude posting about masonic philosophy/magic etc don't do it because every form of magic comes from satan and jesus is king.
I reccomend you to watch this video about a guy who used to be a high level witch and a freemason too.
Old video but it's fascinating and true.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5B-udp4WOc

You have 9 videos of these and also another video about the catholic church , on how it's paganism/satanism pretending to be christian.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPki5E7EnV8&list=WL&index=1&t=341s

And also creepy mormons (satanists in disguise).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJubJfcooXA&t=1s

he has a yt channel
He still makes videos.
Don't sell your soul.

jesus aint god

jesus is king
Amen brother :panties: . Satan has no hold or power over our souls. No matter what anyone did, the second you welcome Lord as your savior and you put your faith in Him, your sins are paid in full with Jesus's blood on the cross.

Agree, dont break bread with the devil. And anyone who preaches that you need to work for your salvation or if men/ institutions gatekeep the salvation, they are liars.

Reminds me of that fucking Danyal Hussein guy :feelshaha:

Amen brother :panties: . Satan has no hold or power over our souls. No matter what anyone did, the second you welcome Lord as your savior and you put your faith in Him, your sins are paid in full with Jesus's blood on the cross.

Agree, dont break bread with the devil. And anyone who preaches that you need to work for your salvation or if men/ institutions gatekeep the salvation, they are liars.
The institutions (catholics , mormons , jehovah's witness , even protestants) are hiding satanism and nothing else , you only need to accept jesus personnaly and they all try to make the most people possible avoid that , people need to realise that we live in very satanic times. Check the guy in the videos out he's amasing , he's done it all and has had a lot of experience in this.

there was some go on this forum years ago who was constantly preaching about using black magic and witchcraft to ascend, cant remember his name tho

maybe he ascended

Hi guys i saw a dude posting about masonic philosophy/magic etc don't do it because every form of magic comes from satan and jesus is king.
I reccomend you to watch this video about a guy who used to be a high level witch and a freemason too.

You have 9 videos of these and also another video about the catholic church , on how it's paganism/satanism pretending to be christian.

he has a yt channel
He still makes videos.
Don't sell your soul.

Satan gave me everything

Magic is stupid. And I say this from an open-minded, secular perspective.

Satan gave me everything
didnt take away your inceldom
iu

The institutions (catholics , mormons , jehovah's witness , even protestants) are hiding satanism and nothing else , you only need to accept jesus personnaly and they all try to make the most people possible avoid that , people need to realise that we live in very satanic times. Check the guy in the videos out he's amasing , he's done it all and has had a lot of experience in this.
I was surprised that Adventists talk how all the rest of Christians are satanists because they worship on sunday, while they believe more in failed prophet Ellen White and her husband or whatever he was, than in Jesus and scripture.

I was surprised that Adventists talk how all the rest of Christians are satanists because they worship on sunday, while they believe more in failed prophet Ellen White and her husband or whatever he was, than in Jesus and scripture.
I don't know about that one but thanks for sharing.

Exodus 22:18 : You shall not permit a sorceress to live.

Leviticus 20:27 : A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.

Revelations 21:8 : But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death

Galatians 5:20-21 : Idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Kings 9:22 : And when Joram saw Jehu, he said, “Is it peace, Jehu?” He answered, “What peace can there be, so long as the whorings and the sorceries of your mother Jezebel are so many?”

Corinthians 11:14 : And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

John 4:1-3 : Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

Leviticus 19:31 : Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God
Turn yourselves to god guys save your souls , amen.

Exodus 22:18 : You shall not permit a sorceress to live.

Leviticus 20:27 : A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.

Revelations 21:8 : But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death

Galatians 5:20-21 : Idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Kings 9:22 : And when Joram saw Jehu, he said, “Is it peace, Jehu?” He answered, “What peace can there be, so long as the whorings and the sorceries of your mother Jezebel are so many?”

Corinthians 11:14 : And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

John 4:1-3 : Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

Leviticus 19:31 : Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God
Turn yourselves to god guys save your souls , amen.
How many necromancers have you seen in your life?

I would go to hell if I could necromancermaxx tbh

would you say messages that you receive via intuition on psychedelics would be a form of sorcery/hidden truth/witchcraft?

would you say messages that you receive via intuition on psychedelics would be a form of sorcery/hidden truth/witchcraft?
Probably. My pastor says marijuana is a sin because it falls under sorcery.

he has a yt channel
He still makes videos.
Don't sell your soul.

crazy, but dnr.

Magic is based.

Probably. My pastor says marijuana is a sin because it falls under sorcery.
i thought so, it seems like its tapping in to the occult/sorcery esque practices, some of the states you can reach at a high dose marijuana or lsd/shroom trip feels very magic like, ive heard literal animals and voices that weren’t there and other schizophrenic like stuff at high doses. numerology, new age type stuff

Amen to that, my brother in Christ ❤️

I would go to hell if I could necromancermaxx tbh
zero , that's some high level stuff i would presume , among the higher levels of demonic possessions you have people who can shapeshift into giant werewolves , look at the channel what lurks beneath and testimonies of normal people about what they see in huge forests when they go hiking. When it comes to stuff i have seen , i did several sleep paralysis as a teen demons wanted to litteraly take me away but jesus saved me (huge shadows looking at you while you're paralyzed but you can see and feel it all).Also a lot of synchronicities happening to me always i think they are from the devil as well.

I thought you talking about DnD

of course , it can only be that don't do it say no and jesus is god's son.
If you're having entities even " positive " ones say them jesus is gos's son and you are saved by him you will see what will happen.
If demons wanted me that early i think it's because i'm more gifted for magical stuff myself than most people even than most people practicing magic i just refuse to do it because i know i will end up in hell.

Christ is King and incels shall inherit the earth

Me sitting here hoping everyone is joking waiting for the punchline where people admit they don't believe in fairytales.