Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you rate RealLifeRyan?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Legend
He's a ginger manlet improover youtuber in his 30s who reviews anime, manga and movies.
Occasionally, he makes videos about fitness, mental health and life stuff.
And like with many talentless twats on the internet, he livestreams himself playing video games.
Ryan is mostly known for his videos on Berserk, 4 of his videos so far have over 1M views.

Ryan used to get bullied in school for being short.
His dreams are to direct his own movie, move somewhere into the woods or mountains where he can grow food and live away from society.
And he wants to start a family.

He's also one of those masculinity copers who train and work out to get all fit and muscular... and for what?
He's a ginger, and a manlet.
I think his face looks kinda ok-ish, then again, I'm not great at rating faces.

frame0.jpg
DfRt3l6WsAEV09L.jpg:large
EYTsKB7WAAgMYRA.jpg:large
DksEpE6WsAA171W.jpg:large

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUoBFq-pN7M

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agoAGOo2r7A

And yes, he made a top ten video on anime short kings, because of course he would.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TgG7bAcD5s

Default NPC look. I remember watching his videos. Also what is his height?

Default NPC look. I remember watching his videos. Also what is his height?
I don't know if he ever said, I'm not watching all his videos or his livestreams to find out.
He looks like he could maybe he 5'6-5'7?

At least facially if give him a 5-5.2 but he looks short so his overall smv would be much lower

At least facially if give him a 5-5.2 but he looks short so his overall smv would be much lower
His SMV would definitely be higher if he was tall and if he shaved off his facial hair.
His short hair and beard make him look like a faggot.

His SMV would definitely be higher if he was tall and if he shaved off his facial hair.
His short hair and beard make him look like a faggot.
He kinda looks like a cuck with the beard so I do have to agree with you on chopping the facial hair (or at least shaping it up)

He kinda looks like a cuck with the beard so I do have to agree with you on chopping the facial hair (or at least shaping it up)
He probably thinks growing a beard makes him look alpha.
If I grew a beard, I'll look like a chud sex offender.

4/10 mabe 5/10 on better day

i watched cuck waffles at beggining but im out touch with his content for long time
I used to be subbed to him and used to like his videos.
Until he said in one of his videos that men hitting foids is cowardly.
Then he made a video where he bragged about his sex life.

what a pathetic faggot, obssesed with height

being manlet does this to mf

i watched cuck waffles at beggining but im out touch with his content for long time
I don't think he really cares too much about his main channel anymore.
He prefers to rip off Alexander Grace on his honest waffles channel.

I don't think he really cares too much about his main channel anymore.
He prefers to be a rip off of Alexander Grace on his honest waffles channel.
i saw recently vid about scamza...seems that his ground is burning under his feet

i see that redpill become completely mainstream blackpill slowly too which as both can be used by scammers like to scam incels in future or whores to do same + gaining new simps

( phenomena as tradwife is good example of this )

i saw recently vid about scamza...seems that his ground is burning under his feet

i see that redpill become completely mainstream blackpill slowly too which as both can be used by scammers like to scam incels in future or whores to do same + gaining new simps

( phenomena as tradwife is good example of this )
Exactly, these niggas are all grifters, trying to appear enlightened and awakened to the "matrix", all for the purpose of profit.
AndJEW Tate is a picture perfect example of this, same with foid manosphere Jewtubers like justpearly things and roma army too.
This can extend to politics too like Russell Brand.
I remember back in 2010-2011 he used to be famous, but now he's a total hasbean.
The only way he can stay relevant now is by being the Bri'ish Alex Jones on JEWtube, ranting about conspiracy theories and pretending to be an enlightened right winger.

Did you catch his stream earlier today?
damn I wonder who you are in the chat? :feelshehe:

Ryan is awesome
I love listening to his streams while gaming

You should
Let me guess, you primarily watch him for Berserk?
Yeah, but also I watch the other stuff he talks about.
One of his most recent vids of his that I watched was his review of the Watchmen comics.

Yeah, but also I watch the other stuff he talks about.
One of his most recent vids of his that I watched was his review of the Watchmen comics.
Yeah, I saw that
Haven't read the comics yet tho
I also love his retrospectives

Exactly, these niggas are all grifters, trying to appear enlightened and awakened to the "matrix", all for the purpose of profit.
AndJEW Tate is a picture perfect example of this, same with foid manosphere Jewtubers like justpearly things and roma army too.
This can extend to politics too like Russell Brand.
I remember back in 2010-2011 he used to be famous, but now he's a total hasbean.
The only way he can stay relevant now is by being the Bri'ish Alex Jones on JEWtube, ranting about conspiracy theories and pretending to be an enlightened right winger.
They adapt to the market, they want to simply gain new followers and cash make cash from them

Yeah, I saw that
Haven't read the comics yet tho
I also love his retrospectives
You can find websites where you can read comics for free, including watchmen.
I haven't read a whole lot of watchmen, but I know the story of it.
I don't care too much for watchmen, mainly because I don't like Alan Moore too much.
He's a cucked, arrogant, pretentious leftist hypocrite who thinks that including historical and literature references in his stories makes them and him seem more intelligent and cultured.
Same with a lot of other britcunt comic writers like Neil gayman and Grant morrison.

You can find websites where you can read comics for free, including watchmen.
I haven't read a whole lot of watchmen, but I know the story of it.
For sure. I'm definitely interested in a bunch of comics, movies, shows. To be honest, at this point he's just a YouTuber I really like so I just support by watching his stuff. Then I tune in for the live streams.

For sure. I'm definitely interested in a bunch of comics, movies, shows. To be honest, at this point he's just a YouTuber I really like so I just support by watching his stuff. Then I tune in for the live streams.
Almightloli also made some great videos about berserk.

Almightloli also made some great videos about berserk.
Just checked out the channel and it seems I'd like his stuff. He has a lot of long form content which I prefer

Just checked out the channel and it seems I'd like his stuff. He has a lot of long form content which I prefer
I like his movie reviews, like how he goes over the history and trivia surrounding a movies creation of the franchise it's adapted from.
Like with his Conan the Barbarian review.