Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys think that covid-19 will mutate into a mega killer virus?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I really hope so. I'm gonna hunker down even harder and most likely survive while the normies catch covid-21 and bleed out from all of their orifices. Thats what Ebola was basically. Bleeding from the inside out.

I'm not exactly well read on virology but from what I understand, they tend to adapt and mutate.

Today was fcking suifuel for me. Just seeing one good looking couple around my age is the worst shit ever.

I dont even care if I see 16yr old couples, early 20s couples or mid 20s couples. Seeing a couple in their early 30s is the worst. That is when normies start to settle, have kids, and marry. FML...

wish that happened during the BLM riots.

Nah, it's weaker than the flu. Very low odds of it even evolving to be mildly dangerous to young people.

If you want to talk viruses, man if Ebola was airborne and easily transmissible, then this year long lockdown would be completely reasonable.

No, but tin foil hats will say they're mutating the virus to become stronger and more fatal. Jfl.

a mutation for contagiousness yes, but overall lethality Is unlikely to change imo

No corona is a hoax

Damn i hope so

Bruh, even if covid had a greater legality rate you would still be here posting because bitter virgins don't die.

They are more likely to mutate/engineer a zombie virus that will affect people from the existing ones that affect animals right now like deer, pigs, cows, monkeys etc...

Massive delusion cope if you think it will cause the apocalypse.

I really hope so. I'm gonna hunker down even harder and most likely survive while the normies catch covid-21 and bleed out from all of their orifices. Thats what Ebola was basically. Bleeding from the inside out.

I'm not exactly well read on virology but from what I understand, they tend to adapt and mutate.

Today was fcking suifuel for me. Just seeing one good looking couple around my age is the worst shit ever.

I dont even care if I see 16yr old couples, early 20s couples or mid 20s couples. Seeing a couple in their early 30s is the worst. That is when normies start to settle, have kids, and marry. FML...

I hope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back