Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys think i can moneymaxx in a blue collar slave job at 24 with no college degree or any technical skills?

Chidambaram0

Chidambaram0

Its all so tiring..
"Just learn programming brooo" thats what I've been hearing from the last 4 years but i work at a welding factory from the last 6 years because of my father. Do you guys think i can still make it as a curry ugly ogre manlet gymcel?:feelswhere::feelshehe: Also i live in the slums of mumbai so idk if that matters

Get into an apprenticeship like carpentry or electrician. There’s a huge demand for workers in those fields and companies are willing to train

Get into an apprenticeship like carpentry or electrician. There’s a huge demand for workers in those fields and companies are willing to train
Electrician pay is shit here in curryland but I'll check what do they pay for carpenter i think its the same as welder

I currently have a job that legally requires a college degree with experience recommended, I have neither. I have been working this job for almost 2 years now without a problem.

If I can do it, you can probably do it too.

I currently have a job that legally requires a college degree with experience recommended, I have neither. I have been working this job for almost 2 years now without a problem.

If I can do it, you can probably do it too.
I see:feelswhere: how did you get this job though? Connections?:feelsLSD:

Combination of lying + connections
My father is the ultimate blue collar slave you can imagine i have no connections I'll just slave off this welding job:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

hw much do you make?

y not go to college ? brutal

It would be best if you join some local college just to get a degree and starting prep for some competative exams

hw much do you make?
25000 rupees
y not go to college ? brutal
Because my father didn't let me he wanted me to be making money when i turn 18
It would be best if you join some local college just to get a degree and starting prep for some competative exams
I can't i work 9-10 hours a day and my father would kill me if i quit the job

You probably live in burgerland or chadstralia or something studying in a privileged college with parents who speak english and are educated right?:feelsrope:

25000 rupees

Because my father didn't let me he wanted me to be making money when i turn 18

I can't i work 9-10 hours a day and my father would kill me if i quit the job

You probably live in burgerland or chadstralia or something studying in a privileged college with parents who speak english and are educated right?:feelsrope:
I am from curryland

Look into the competative exams you are eligible for tbh maybe you can prep on weekends, and get a fake degree or just enroll in any college which will give you BSc or some other degree without attending

I am from curryland
Over
Look into the competative exams you are eligible for tbh maybe you can prep on weekends, and get a fake degree or just enroll in any college which will give you BSc or some other degree without attending
I'll check the prep time for SSC railway exams and prepare for next year paper :feelsaww:

as a bluecollar the only way you'll be able to earn decent money is if you overtime every week tbh

but yea you could live off that go for it

stop looking for positive validation in a forum for incels.

go back to reddit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back