Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys look more subhuman in dark light with only flash or only better

16YrOldKHHVCurry

16YrOldKHHVCurry

Self-banned
-
I look like a giga truecel when I take pics without flash in normal lighting but when I take pics in dark room with flash I ascend to subhuman/borderline human?

I've been under the impression that 'subhuman' and 'truecel' fall into each other; but I usually look somewhat better in brighter, "neutral" lighting... :feelsjuice:

Though of course, that's all relative to subhumanity; decent first post. :feelshehe:

Show us a picture about yourself.

I've been under the impression that 'subhuman' and 'truecel' fall into each other; but I usually look somewhat better in brighter, "neutral" lighting... :feelsjuice:

Though of course, that's all relative to subhumanity; decent first post. :feelshehe:
When no light is on, I turn flash on and selfie or even back camera and I look less subhuman as compared to if I do it in normal lighting. Also Fuck I missed the chance to type a good first post, if that is something which creates respect for me.

I think my face looks slightly better in low light, but camera flashes make me even worse.

I look the same overall, I think. Like, something becomes better, but something becomes worse (also depends on the angle though). But if I take a picture of myself sitting in front of the screen in the dark, I look worse.

I look the same overall, I think. Like, something becomes better, but something becomes worse (also depends on the angle though). But if I take a picture of myself sitting in front of the screen in the dark, I look worse.
One thing I envy you guys on is that atleast you have an image of yourself that doesn't deviate from reality much. In my case I have such severe bdd (yea ik no bdd for truecel face) that I don't even know what I look like and I look literally different in the same mirror every time I look at it. I have asked for a face rate on looksmax like a 70-80 times and tried it in all lighting and I still don't know where I stand PSL wise. I still wear a mask in school the whole time, don't even take it off if the teacher asks me

I look white in dark room with flashlights.

I look white in dark room with flashlights.
Same but it's also for me that my whole bone structure changes, I look leaner and bones pop out more. Whereas in normal lighting I look like a bloated chipmunj

Same but it's also for me that my whole bone structure changes, I look leaner and bones pop out more. Whereas in normal lighting I look like a bloated chipmunj
I actually look like Uzbeks. I must have some mongoloid or turkic blood in me for sure which is also a reason for white skin. I look somewhat similar to this guy, but with more fair skin.

I actually look like Uzbeks. I must have some mongoloid or turkic blood in me for sure which is also a reason for white skin. I look somewhat similar to this skin, but with more fair skin.
View attachment 668471
Is it allowed to pm face on this website? I want to see how you look like. Just asking don't ban pls

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back