Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Do you guys have anything planned for St. Elliot's day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42445
  • Start date
IT reported you to the FBI btw idk if you saw...i told you be careful and dont post illegal stuff. i make sure everything i post is legal and cops really cant say shit about it because its literally just me talking about my life...

IT WILL BE LEGENDARY
I don't want to reveal my plans here but I am having a surprise party that day :feelsLSD:

unrelated>>
which platform do you guys think is best for streaming?
I am thinking twitch, discord and youtube all at the same time
I may become a streamer soon, will share my profiles here for sure
FBI bait

I'll be at the beach, staring at some sexy bitches in bikinis and swimsuits ESPECIALLY those who are laying down on their stomachs with their asses pointed up :ahegao:

I won't be making it obvious that I am staring at them obviously

I'll be trying my best NOT to appear that way like I am staring at foids exposing their exquisite bodies and 80% of their skin within public view :feelsohh::ahegao:

Why can't I get a bikini/swimsuit wearing gf to go to the beach with? :fuk:

I'll be at the beach, staring at some sexy bitches in bikinis and swimsuits ESPECIALLY those who are laying down on their stomachs with their asses pointed up :ahegao:

I won't be making it obvious that I am staring at them obviously

I'll be trying my best NOT to appear that way like I am staring at foids exposing their exquisite bodies and 80% of their skin within public view :feelsohh::ahegao:

Why can't I get a bikini/swimsuit wearing gf to go to the beach with? :fuk:
I won't be staring at foids with the intention to make them uncomfortable, this is only for self pleasure :owo:

because AFAIK the act of staring at people itself isn't illegal BUT just to be on the safe I'll be doing all of what I said on this day in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (2021) video game :dab:

Nothing special

thanks, if i knew sooner i probably would've planned something. i have an upcoming post planned but if i don't do it today or tomorrow i'll make sure to do it on ER day

Retarded mods pinned this thread but muh pedos are bad

Drink a vanilla latte and walk around somewhere where there is a lot of couples out, so I can feel like st.elliot did. I will also likely be listening to his manifesto all day
wouldn't you be better off listening to Mein Kampf?

Just kys, Peyton and ER were retards honestly.

Even if the blacks absorb the white race all people away from the equator will eventually turn lighter anyway as they assimilate and become civilized over some time! Plus we all were niggers at one point so just leave the primates alone and let them do a better job at killing each other.

Secondly, ER as well as Peyton and most of these faggots are just copy cat killers really, just like in the 70s with all the serial killers, they are just imitating each other for infamy, but trust me, you better hope you have the balls to off yourself, Mr.Genius is probably going through hell or really regretting that he did have the guts. I hope you intend to do something creative:feelsokman:, that's all I'll say. Because part of me just wants to see the video... But if the feds ask I said don't do it!

Thirdly, this is self-snitching, if you're gonna do something don't foreshadow it on the internet, idk, just a bad idea you might get detected now and I hope you do kinda but not really because fuck feds and cops they are worse than all of those retards combined.

881DE760 2B81 4FA5 97D6 CA13EF6100CD

Muh fedposting muh glowie :feels::feels::feels:
NO ONE WILL EVER LEAVE US ALONE NO MATTER HOW LAW ABIDING WE ARE!!!! IF ANYONE EVER DID SAY ANYTHING YOU JUST SAY YOU POSTED HYPERBOLIC SHIT WHEN ANGRY, NOT THAT HARD.

Inb4 gets raided by feds :feelskek:
Also fuck ER, shooting of fellow incels and not actual foids/stacies was cucked

See if starbucks has a saint elliot discount and get a vanilla latte

Target practice (in video game).

Unfortunately, no... I wish I could be a drivER tho :feelzez:

I'm thinking of stuff as I completely forgot.
Lets think of some stuff. Sadly too late to make a vanilla latte, but definitely will go for night drive, write in a journal, go for a beach walk, and then maybe drink a red wine? I think ER's alcohol taste was refined despite him getting wasted with it, even though I'm a beer and whiskey man, I'll pour some alcoholic grape juice out just for him

Merry ERmas

:feelsXmas:

I’ll be drinking a triple vanilla latte and thinking about why he was such an oddly intriguing guy. I really wish he had continued making videos and content, and not done the shooting.

if I had a car then I’d do a nice drive, listening to his favourite tunes (from his Videos), would be very calm and relaxing.

Maybe I'll have a drink of a little bit too much red wine as well. And buy rather than lose some designer sunglasses. Could buy a lottery ticket too.

(fed disclaimer: I (and everybody on this site) do not endorse Elliot Rodger's actions and do not agree with any hate or any violence, we are peaceful and good peeps :feelsautistic:)

Last edited:
I’ll be drinking a triple vanilla latte and thinking about why he was such an oddly intriguing guy. I really wish he had continued making videos and content, and not done the shooting.

triple vanilla latte is a foid drink tbhngl :hax:

so what happpened to OP?