Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Do you guys have anything planned for St. Elliot's day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42445
  • Start date
Deleted member 42445

Deleted member 42445

Banned
-
IT WILL BE LEGENDARY
I don't want to reveal my plans here but I am having a surprise party that day :feelsLSD:

unrelated>>
which platform do you guys think is best for streaming?
I am thinking twitch, discord and youtube all at the same time
I may become a streamer soon, will share my profiles here for sure

im gonna go outside and do a little bit of trolling

Drink a vanilla latte and walk around somewhere where there is a lot of couples out, so I can feel like st.elliot did. I will also likely be listening to his manifesto all day

Anybody has that vid where he is watching a couple sitting on a bench from his car?

Drink a vanilla latte and walk around somewhere where there is a lot of couples out, so I can feel like st.elliot did. I will also likely be listening to his manifesto all day
which version will you be listening to?

I'll be here, of-course.

Yes. i'm dewing it soon, one head for each day I studied

I might throw my drink at some bitch

Going to the gun range, also twitch would be the best

Based mod who pinned this

The dude at the bench is a buffy fucky lucky go chad prolly low iq :chad:. Go figure.
I too hate them. :feelsree:
I wouldn't want to be a meathead though. Being a car collector/mechanic would be harder and there would be more worn seats soo.... I favor materialistic possess:banhammer: over :soy:sheeple:foidSoy: at this point in 27 yr old life.

I'll spend some time on here and maybe go out to buy a vanilla latte.

watching irl live streams on twitch and comfy neeting

Go to a Starbucks and buy a triple vanilla latte. Name I give? Elliot R.

Misspelling his name is sacrilegious. If the barista does that, I'm throwing the scalding hot coffee on the wagies face (in gta San Andreas using the hot coffee mod)

IT WILL BE LEGENDARY
I don't want to reveal my plans here but I am having a surprise party that day :feelsLSD:

unrelated>>
which platform do you guys think is best for streaming?
I am thinking twitch, discord and youtube all at the same time
I may become a streamer soon, will share my profiles here for sure
I will probably make a montage video or do some wacky shit irl. I have a feeling like this ER day will be something big unlike the last couple of years :what:

I'm reading ER's manifesto right now. Just in the 7 y/o part. Its an interesting lecture to me. More interesting that most stupid books made by normies. ER was a good writer

I'll probably just be renting a Ryder truck and picking up a couple tons of ammonium nitrate fertilizer. You know nothing special. Just run of the mill errands.

don't do anything stupid dumbfuck

For me, every day is st elliots day. We would've been such good friends, it's unreal.

audiobook of it? link if you have it pls

I'll be rewatching his rants and hopefully get to reading his manifesto if I feel like it.

Copypasting someone elses manifesto and presenting it as my own, kinda how payton did it (in roblox)

Go to a Starbucks and buy a triple vanilla latte. Name I give? Elliot R.

Misspelling his name is sacrilegious. If the barista does that, I'm throwing the scalding hot coffee on the wagies face (in gta San Andreas using the hot coffee mod)
Based

drink a vanilla latte maybe

also dont post that shit here, are you trying to get this site taken down? this site should be a place for incels to talk about their lives and struggles, not for people to go fedposting and put a microscope for the media over this whole damn site

Don’t hurt any animals or innocent people

Drink a vanilla latte for his honor like I did previous years

I suggest paying a visit to your local grocery store

why would any of us hurt any animals or innocent people
A sicko did it previous weeks and some people laughed at it like sick evil normies

going to night drive through the city in his honor, the gas I burn is for st elliot