Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you guys ever have panic attacks about your situation?

hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

卐 Eternal Outsider 卐
-
It was the end of my shift at work and this intrusive thought randomly came up “I’m 25 years old and I’m stuck”. I’m scared of the future because I’m not in a place where I want to be right now, in every aspect of life almost. I don’t want to feel like this anymore but it just gets worse.

It was the end of my shift at work and this intrusive thought randomly came up “I’m 25 years old and I’m stuck”. I’m scared of the future because I’m not in a place where I want to be right now, in every aspect of life almost. I don’t want to feel like this anymore but it just gets worse.
I wish I could have one final heart attack instead.

Yes, especially when I see something which reminds me of what I can't have like couple shit or guys getting girls.

What makes me a fakecel? Because I’m a wage slave? Tf am I supposed to do
no, but you'll eventually drop the larp
too bad I won't be around to witness that

Yes, I have these panic attacks, and they suck. And I usually respond by killing my sobriety, which then just makes me panic more the next day when I sober up. :fuk:

Yes, I have these panic attacks, and they suck. And I usually respond by killing my sobriety, which then just makes me panic more the next day when I sober up. :fuk:
Same…

Not really panic attacks but sometimes at night before I go to bed I'll have this weird depersonalization moment wondering how I ended up like this. Doesn't feel real sometimes

Not really panic attacks but sometimes at night before I go to bed I'll have this weird depersonalization moment wondering how I ended up like this. Doesn't feel real sometimes
I have those and especially when I wake up in the middle of the night

i used to have, not anymore tho. not entirely sure why

Feeling trapped is horrible but there usually are options at least in modern society.

Sometimes they're just hard to see is all.

yes. all the fucking time

Nah used to get depressed about it but at 29 feel like too much of an oldcel now for it to matter for me it feels like it was time to throw in the towel a long time ago(which I did). In a sense it does get better with age. The idea of even holding a foid's hand let alone anything else is so alien to me I could hardly imagine it. Hell Ill go a step further the idea of even sitting in the same room as a foid and even having a friendly not even sexual conversation is extremely alien to me at this point.

Nah used to get depressed about it but at 29 feel like too much of an oldcel now for it to matter for me it feels like it was time to throw in the towel a long time ago(which I did). In a sense it does get better with age. The idea of even holding a foid's hand let alone anything else is so alien to me I could hardly imagine it. Hell Ill go a step further the idea of even sitting in the same room as a foid and even having a friendly not even sexual conversation is extremely alien to me at this point.
Brootle

i used to have, not anymore tho. not entirely sure why
Same here, I still get thoughts, but not the panic. Sometimes, it is like looking at my situation from the outside.

Oh come on; If you live in the UK your average minimum wage is 20K. Which means that by the time your my age you'd have a 10th of a million.

I don’t have panic attacks, but sometimes I get really depressed and angry when I think about how I’ll die alone.

Occasionally yes

Same here, I still get thoughts, but not the panic. Sometimes, it is like looking at my situation from the outside.
Absolutely get that feel, too many years went by as KHHV with only bad experiences with foids. The idea of any positive interaction with a foid in any regard to me is surreal. Last time a foid was nice to me in any capacity was when I was 17 am 29 now due to fuck up parents was homeless (never had such a situation as an adult am a home owner and comfortably lower middle class) some foid bought me a sandwich to this day I think of that as that as bar none by a wide margin the kindest act a foid ever did for me in my life. She did not want to give me money as she was worried I'd spend it on drugs (considering a lot of humanity fair but non drug user, genuinely did not eat for almost 3 days at that point) Now I do not even want sex I just wish not for the current levels of abuse and be able to exist in peace. Canadian women are the worst thing in existence trust me if you have not met one. If you have dealt with one in any capacity I feel bad for you. inb4 :chad: :banhammer: I was a late bloomer so always looked kind of young and some 40 something lady took enough pity on me to not want me (as a minor) to have hunger pains and even that kind of shocks me that even happened.

Last edited:
I get those quite a lot.

I did on the bus a week ago or 2

I feel like that every day, yes.

At this point my brain is so rotted from years of emotional starvation that I neither think or feel much of anything. I do sometimes get sad about being the way that I am and I occasionally get frustrated about having to wageslave but other than that there's nothing really.