Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys ever cuddle with your pillow or blanket?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40523
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40523

Self-banned
-
I know off top this sounds extremely pathetic but hear me out. Sometimes after a long day of work or school I go straight to my messy bed and proceeded to hug my blanket and pillow. I like to pretend that it’s a girl I’m in love with and that she is hugging me because she misses me(pls don’t make fun of me:feelsrope:) Anyways,this is the closest thing I get in terms of feeling loved and desired. I was wondering if any fellow incels also do this

yeah its over dude

I know off top this sounds extremely pathetic but hear me out. Sometimes after a long day of work or school I go straight to my messy bed and proceeded to hug my blanket and pillow. I like to pretend that it’s a girl I’m in love with and that she is hugging me because she misses me(pls don’t make fun of me:feelsrope:) Anyways,this is the closest thing I get in terms of feeling loved and desired. I was wondering if any fellow incels also do this
No, it's okay, brocel. We feel you. I can't relate to hugging pillows, but I certainly fantasize about having someone in my life I can look after. This doesn't come down to sex anymore, it's more about affection and companionship this time.

I know that feeling, yeah, I can't sleep unless I hug a Pillow or I'm extremely exhausted

:feelsautistic:

Wish it was my waifu.

I just like to be in my warm bed

My pillow is lowkey my gf, I fuck her talk to her cuddle with her etc:smonk:

who needs real foids:bigbrain:
I tried fucking my pillow once but it felt too uncomfortable.

Sometimes after a long day of work or school I go straight to my messy bed and proceeded to hug my blanket and pillow. I like to pretend that it’s a girl I’m in love with and that she is hugging me because she misses me(pls don’t make fun of me:feelsrope:) Anyways,this is the closest thing I get in terms of feeling loved and desired. I was wondering if any fellow incels also do this
Fuck this hits way to close to home bro

Sadly yes. I listen to cuddle asmr too but that typically just leads to me wanting to kill myself.

I don't pretend it's a foid or anything but usually cuddle with something when I'm in bed.

Dont know why. Its possible that, at a subconscious level, I do think it's a foid.

No, I don't do that

Chad pillow only

i got a waifu pillow

Yeah i do that, it helps me sleep.

Well at least I'm not the only one...I began to talk with my pillow and to pretend it's my gf it works in the dark after you are exhausted and sad:fuk:

Every single I day I fantasize about getting isaeki’d and being loved

I used to but I can't do it anymore for more than a couple minutes without feeling like shit. I used to be able to legit feel the oxytocin bonding chemical shit in my brain being released when I would.

Last edited:
nope, as it dont have ass and titi

Every incel has done that at least a few times

Well at least I'm not the only one...I began to talk with my pillow and to pretend it's my gf it works in the dark after you are exhausted and sad:fuk:
Man this is sad.