Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it better to cuddle with a pillow or comforter?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
Tried it with a pillow once but eh, I always used thick comforter blankets because they have more enjoyable textures and it’s fun to play with the cotton and loose cloth on a thick blanket and squeeze the soft cotton, it also better simulates playing with a girl’s hair and face. When I hug and cuddle a pillow though it just feels bland and boring, harder to imagine it’s a girl with me, hugging a pillow just feels like hugging a pillow, nothing more.

Tried it with a pillow once but eh, I always used thick comforter blankets because they have more enjoyable textures and it’s fun to play with the cotton and loose cloth on a thick blanket and squeeze the soft cotton, it also better simulates playing with a girl’s hair and face. When I hug and cuddle a pillow though it just feels bland and boring, harder to imagine it’s a girl with me, hugging a pillow just feels like hugging a pillow, nothing more.
i dont know but people with angry avis are funny to me. because you know half of this forum isnt ever going to do anything truly violent but rot in our rooms and say edgy shit online. so its funny to me that most people with these angry avis have never committed violence and are truly too docile to ever be truly angry irl. they just sit here with their fraud avis lol. a literal buzzfeed caricature of an inkwell. the angry psychopath....... when most of us dont even feel anything. we merely rot....

i dont know but people with angry avis are funny to me. because you know half of this forum isnt ever going to do anything truly violent but rot in our rooms and say edgy shit online. so its funny to me that most people with these angry avis have never committed violence and are truly too docile to ever be truly angry irl. they just sit here with their fraud avis lol. a literal buzzfeed caricature of an inkwell. the angry psychopath....... when most of us dont even feel anything. we merely rot....
Lol. I am one of those people (my avi is kind of aggressive?)

Never really tried to imagine a pillow as a gf, is this not just a watered down version of body pillows?

Comforter ofc- in fact, I've been that depressed lately I'm considering getting one myself.

i was thinking of warming up my blanket and listening to a female say "i love you" some time

Both, I let my leg lay on a part of my comforter and use it as a blanket while I bury my face in my Dakimakura. NEETs win.