Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys drink coffee?

Mongolianwizard

Mongolianwizard

Think about it rationally.
I think I have an addiction. I drink 2-3 24 ounce cups a day. Some days I drink 5.

Back before I gave up on life, and started rotting, I gave up caffeine in an effort to improve my sleep and energy levels.
I went back to drinking it freely once I fully transitioned into the gross, shit tier gremlin man I am today, though.
Gotta say, even if ideally I wouldn't drink it 'cuz of the caffeine, it's really fuckin good. There's so many interesting kinds, too. Different sorts of bean, different ways to roast and prepare the beans, so many different coffees, cappuccinos, lattes, espressos, mochas, the list goes on.
Let us drink fine coffee together once we reach incel valhalla. :feelzez:

Last edited:
I never liked it.

I drink a double espresso before going to bed, because it makes me sleepy
other than that: I prefer tea (white/green)

Only with breakfast

I drink a double espresso before going to bed, because it makes me sleepy
other than that: I prefer tea (white/green)
Your avatar halo's all your posts with an aura of calmness and intellect. :feelsohh:

Back before I gave up on life, and started rotting, I gave up caffeine in an effort to improve my sleep and energy levels.
I went back to drinking it freely once I fully transitioned into the gross, shit tier gremlin man I am today, though.
Gotta say, even if ideally I wouldn't drink it 'cuz of the caffeine, it's really fuckin good. There's so many interesting kinds, too. Different sorts of bean, different ways to roast and prepare the beans, so many different coffees, cappuccinos, lattes, espressos, mochas, the list goes own.
Let us drink fine coffee together once we reach incel valhalla. :feelzez:

This. Also, I started drinking coffee when I was 10. Just a lil bit of instant in some milk. Then i slowly progressed into black coffee. I would make coffee in this old percalotor and would use a low quality bean. It would come out tasting like charcoal, cigarettes and asphalt but I still liked it. Nowadays I just have a full French press pre workout. Cut down on it though, last year it was generally double the amount of coffee but I think I developed acid reflux from it. During my 1st semester of college, I would put on a little show for my roommate who’d be shocked at how quickly I could gobble down multiple cups of black coffee.

I am a huge coffee fan but I can't afford the good stuff. -.-

I mostly use it for selfmedication of my tiredness and low energy. It's a two edged sword though.
I drink 3-4 cups and 2 green tea or 2 more cups coffee circadian.
I don't like the normal green tea that much but it's better because it releases the caffein much slower and over time.

If I drink to much in a short time I get some kind of extreme craving for more and after the coffeeorgy anxiety, hyperactivity and nervosity.

I try to drink at least two cups six hours before I go to bed. So I can use the extreme down to sleep fast.

I get dry skin diarreah and a dry nose from mit though. Thank god the acid reflux is gone.

If i totally stop drinking I have huge withdrawal symptoms for more than a week. Headache and tiredness and no energy at all. It get's better afterwards but I am just not functional without coffee (tried it 3 months).

Tips to up my coffeegame as a poorcel are welcome.

Coffee depresses me as much as alcohol.
When I am in a happy mood I can handle a cup to stay awake but when I am miserable it just makes me anxious and depressed.

I used to drinkw energydrinks a lot abd i gained a tons of weight

I drink a lot of black coffee daily.

the coffee is a nasty shit that leaves you with bad breath and its taste is a shit. I also think that the assholes drink coffee. There is yerba mate that is spectacular to give you healthy energy and without sugar. yerba mate is strong and intense flavor that gives you energy. I do not drink coffee why I find it's shit honestly

Only when I used to wageslave.

Coffee is one of the greatest pleasures in my life, I love the taste of it and I drink like 4 cups a day, I would probably drink 8 a day if it wasn´t so expensive, I try to minimize the money my mother expends

I hate the taste, if I need an energy boost I just drink the piss/gasoline mix that is redbull

Nope, not drinking coffee is a huge incel trait

i don't drink coffee regularly. when i randomly do it has to have a lot of sugar and cream.

I take caffeine pills and drink coffee and energy drinks.

When i was a kid, i regarded drinking coffee as something cool, because my elder brother liked it, but parents won't let me drink it. Now i don't even like it, i prefer black tea.

I drink an iced coffee nearly everyday. Some of the medication I take causes drowsiness as a side-effect so it works as a decent counter-balance.

2 or 3 cups a day. might quit after I finish this box of coffee though tbh

Only when exams are around.

I stay away from it, because I'm caffeine sensitive.

Cup in the morning with breakfast.

yes ill even drink coffee if i know im going to want to sleep soon so that im super tired but not able to fall asleep because of the caffeine. then i punch myself in the head and piss my pants

Genuine caffeine addiction. 5+ cups a day if I don't have any energy drinks.

nope its bad for u.

Used to but quit because it exacerbates depression and mood swings.

I drink 2 sometimes 3 cups a day just cause. It doesn't give me energy or anything either

Tips to up my coffeegame as a poorcel are welcome.
Buy some instant coffee, they are easy to prepare, cheap, have the same benefits (and side effects) but some of them taste like piss!

Buy some instant coffee, they are easy to prepare, cheap, have the same benefits (and side effects) but some of them taste like piss!

There are better tasting ones who are worth it? Any recommendation?

Normal grinded one for filter lasts longer and is cheaper here. Guess instant is kinda exotic in germany and therefore expensive.

:(

Last edited:
I never drink coffee (if anyone cares). As someone with a small amount of medical knowledge, caffeine is a bad for your heart rate and anxiety, a waste of money, and it stains your teeth. Lucky I never really got into it in the first place so I didn't have to wean off an addiction. I do drink coke frequently though which has the same caffeine effect and is way worse for you, so I might be a hypocrite.