Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion anyone here whos into fashion

bladeepilled

bladeepilled

keep draining bros
ive spent alot of money on clothes in the past 3 years (approximately 15k USD). I've mainly bought japnese archive brands such as number nine, undercover, 14th addiction and a bit of maison margiela, I didn't even realize I was buying clothes to cope with my miserable life but now its too late I'm already In too deep and have developed an addiction to buying clothes. The little dopamine hit I get from it feels somewhat nice but in the end its all just a cope

No, i dont go out much so there's no use of me buying any new clothes

No, I see it as one of the dumbest money dumps as someone who grew up lower middle class

ive spent alot of money on clothes in the past 3 years (approximately 15k USD). I've mainly bought japnese archive brands such as number nine, undercover, 14th addiction and a bit of maison margiela, I didn't even realize I was buying clothes to cope with my miserable life but now its too late I'm already In too deep and have developed an addiction to buying clothes. The little dopamine hit I get from it feels somewhat nice but in the end its all just a cope
ofc bladee, ngl ive been trying to find clothes but hardly ever find, can you show fit? without face ofc

I like buying nice clothes, even tho I still look shit and get mogged by zoomer chads and prettyboys in sweatpants and shorts and sweaty t shirts

f*male/nigger trait

I like buying nice clothes, even tho I still look shit and get mogged by zoomer chads and prettyboys in sweatpants and shorts and sweaty t shirts
yeah i must choose carefully, unfortunately im white like a ghost, with brown hair etc, so i've tried alot of edhardy, but just looks weird, im also big in the sense of body, so that narrows it down significantly. I only wear fat man jeans, whilst being skinny

agreed, digboy

wearing nice clothes makes me feel less subhuman

sounds gay id rather spend 15k on transformers

I wear same clothes for years, i just pick clothes without any kind of text or pictures on it, just simple solid colour clothes.

images
Sisley_24P_3I1XS101J_06U_P_Full_PDP_v.jpg
dcbc605e-4c4c-4de7-8fca-143d3b17f3c4.7de6480a98a929bac4d966484990f261.jpeg

As a sub5, it doesn't really matter what you wear

full

I do want to get some nicer shades at some pt to hide my eye area better

View: https://youtu.be/MRXc0G3Njg8?si=BsDftuN-0uR4voFe

normie fag kys

That first jacket looks kind of cool. What is it?
its by the brand 14th addiction, the zip up that I'm wearing I don't know the exact name since the brand is not very popular

No, I usually only go shopping for clothes like 1-2 times a year, depending on how much weight I gain and other stuff. I still wear some clothes from 15+ years ago.

Never got the cope. Foids don’t care that much about hyped clothing, many of them can’t even identify it. What’s important is dressing NT, going beyond that and dressing in streetwear/designer may halo a normie but it’s beyond irrelevant if you’re on either extreme of the looks spectrum. I’ll always be ugly in whatever I wear just as Chads will always be GL in whatever they wear

normie fag kys
Not necessarily, a lot of the people I see decked out in streetwear/designer irl are coping truecels. I guess it’s an attempt to peacock to try and compensate for looks and height

I wanna dress like this, tbh:
Dylann-Storm-Roof2.jpg

Nah I really just try and keep it simple. basic neutral colors and jeans/chinos/dress pants depending on formality

I love fashion. My favourite brands are Number (N)ine, Raf Simons, Margiela, Balenciaga (mainly their footwear), Vetements, Rick Owens, CDGH+, early 2000s Dolce & Gabbana, and other similar brands. I've easily spent close to $50k on clothes lmao

Cucked but keep making me rich!

I love fashion. My favourite brands are Number (N)ine, Raf Simons, Margiela, Balenciaga (mainly their footwear), Vetements, Rick Owens, CDGH+, early 2000s Dolce & Gabbana, and other similar brands. I've easily spent close to $50k on clothes lmao
finally a likeminded person, i tried to get into cdg but i didn’t really like it tbh i enjoy their runways but its too vibrant and bright for me but there are some junya pieces i would like to own, also love vetements and raf but its not in my price range just yet

finally a likeminded person, i tried to get into cdg but i didn’t really like it tbh i enjoy their runways but its too vibrant and bright for me but there are some junya pieces i would like to own, also love vetements and raf but its not in my price range just yet
For Raf look into the newer seasons it's much more affordable and they still have great stuff. Vetements fell off after Demna left ngl.

For CDG it's also really hit or miss for me but they got some crazy shit still.

I have a bunch of Junya shit too I forgot to mention that because it's still CDG. I would post some of my shit but I got a bunch of rare expensive asf stuff that would basically dox me lmao

i live with my parents and i also sell clothes i don’t need to buy new ones it’s like a little economy
ah I see, what websites would you say is the best for selling clothes? I got a lot that I don't wear no more

i
For Raf look into the newer seasons it's much more affordable and they still have great stuff. Vetements fell off after Demna left ngl.

For CDG it's also really hit or miss for me but they got some crazy shit still.

I have a bunch of Junya shit too I forgot to mention that because it's still CDG. I would post some of my shit but I got a bunch of rare expensive asf stuff that would basically dox me lmao
would love to get a girlfriend so i could dress her up

i live with my parents and i also sell clothes i don’t need to buy new ones it’s like a little economy
People have told me to start doing that but personally I only buy shit to wear, not to flip. I also hate those faggots who artificially fuck up the prices of some pieces/brands just so they can make an extra couple hundred

People have told me to start doing that but personally I only buy shit to wear, not to flip. I also hate those faggots who artificially fuck up the prices of some pieces/brands just so they can make an extra couple hundred
yea but i rarely sell clothes and i only buy clothes when i get depressed, i could have flipped my 14th addiction cross zip for +1000 profit but i genuinely like the piece and want to keep wearing it

yea but i rarely sell clothes and i only buy clothes when i get depressed, i could have flipped my 14th addiction cross zip for +1000 profit but i genuinely like the piece and want to keep wearing it
Buying a grail (or even just new clothes) is such a good cope ngl. Even though it's a waste of money and the novelty wears off pretty fast it still feels nice to have a sick ass wardrobe

Could have bought surgeries with 15k

If you have too many schekels you can send me some

I don't give a shit about fashion. I just wear plain clothes that are comfortable and affordable. Fashionmaxxing is largely pointless if you're ugly and non-NT. There are better things I can spend my money on.

I just dress like if im homeless or wearing an trenchcoat