Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you feel uncomfortable and/or bitter when a foid heightmogs you?

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
Most times I see foids in public she's always either the same height as me or she is taller, I'm around 168-170cm (Although I have a small hunch that lowers it to around 166-167cm, I found this out recently)

And everytime I see a foid same height or especially taller, I always either feel uncomfortable or bitter when I see her.

These whores probably see me as such an inferior weakling for being a turbomanlet, but what they don't realise is that manlets will always be stronger than them.

I think I'm 170cm standing up straight but that's still turbomanlet tier so it's stll over.

Last edited:
ya its suicidefuel

It's a turn-on actually, but yet again she will never regard my existence.

Trucels don't leave their rooms.

It makes me diamonds :ahegao:

@wereq

No cuz I prefer taller foids :ahegao:

It makes me feel that I'm not human

I don't feel anything from heightmogging anymore...

that's brutal
Yeah its an exception to foids only caring about bones, most normies or even incels don't have have oldfag skin like me

Yeah its an exception to foids only caring about bones, most normies or even incels don't have have oldfag skin like me
What's average male height for your generation in your country? I imagine you being 176cm in Asia is tall to some extent.

What's average male height for your generation in your country? I imagine you being 176cm in Asia is tall to some extent.
5'8 for zoomer males

i want a foid to tower over me tbh:D

taller than the average yet it's still over, you must feel robbed.
What's left is to play the waiting game, it'll take up to 6 months to heal the wounds, I'll be fully able bodied again hopefully. But my skin will look redder due to thinner skin and have permenant scars.

Idgaf about height

I'm 5'3" so most foids height mog me. It doesn't make me uncomfortable or emasculated because I know I'm still stronger than them and can beat them in a fight. I actually prefer foids taller than me anyway. Too bad they're repulsed by short men.

No because that's normal. At least half of women heightmog me so you get used to it. Until they feel the need to point it out at least.

I'm 5'3" so most foids height mog me. It doesn't make me uncomfortable or emasculated because I know I'm still stronger than them and can beat them in a fight. I actually prefer foids taller than me anyway. Too bad they're repulsed by short men.
Brutal, majority of zoomer foids are taller than you. But yeah whether they're short or tall, they'll always want manlets dead.

@yez thoughts?

What's left is to play the waiting game, it'll take up to 6 months to heal the wounds, I'll be fully able bodied again hopefully. But my skin will look redder due to thinner skin and have permenant scars.
what was the treatment like, sounds like you got it

@faded thoughts?

Its the norm for me, i get surprised when they dont height mog me.

It's a brutal blackpill to get mogged not only by men but foids too

I'm 5'11 and increasing number of foids mog me wearing heels. But it's a fraud, just like makeup.

its not that she heightmogs me so much as how little respect she has for me, just for being shorter

I've never experienced this. I'm 188 cm.