Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you feel uncomfortable and/or bitter when a foid heightmogs you?

These whores probably see me as such an inferior weakling for being a turbomanlet, but what they don't realise is that manlets will always be stronger than them.

Bro... and you are ten times weaker then her chad boyfriend why would she care about your strenght that can only compare to women,

Bro... and you are ten times weaker then her chad boyfriend why would she care about your strenght that can only compare to women,
Because they hate inferior men like us.

I don't care. I don't find tall foids attractive, so I'm like lol she's ugly. And that's it.

Bro, you know what is the great experience for manlet. You go to the gym, you workout like mad. You think you are badass. And then you go into the city and a tall guy shoves you to the side like you are a fly. To be honest, just let his girlfriend castrate you at that point.

Bro, you know what is the great experience for manlet. You go to the gym, you workout like mad. You think you are badass. And then you go into the city and a tall guy shoves you to the side like you are a fly. To be honest, just let his girlfriend castrate you at that point.
Gymmaxxing looks shit on manlets and why would we allow foids to do that us?

I feel the urge to beat and rape their holes (in video game)

Yes, it's extremely humilliating

I think if you’re not attracted to her you shouldn’t care, foids despise shorter men so it’s w/e.
It’s only a problem when you are interested in her.
I know one who heightmogs me to oblivion