Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you feel like your mother ruined your life?

Do you feel like your mother ruined your life?

• Yes, that bitch ruined my life.

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No, I do not feel like my mother ruined my life.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I have always hated this song, because it is a toilet-worshiping song that celebrates toilets who were simply used by chad and tyrone, and later they shat out babies. Becoming a mothER is one of the easiest things a toilet could do. Taking a sub 7/10 males’ virginity - that, requires a level of virtue that most toilets don’t have.

Warning: Stormfrontcels and KKKcels will find this music video too niggerish.

View: https://youtu.be/24rCQnK2oBE?feature=shared

Yes, my bitch mothER ruined my life. Baby boomers are very selfish, which makes maintaining a family difficult.

I was not allowed to play cod which made me not able to hang around the cool kids

Yeah ,she gave me her shitty eye area and height.

No, but she couldn’t save me from my inceldom. Perhaps that’s my father’s job which he also didn’t do

She's a little selfish and narcissistic like all foids are. Her selfishness has put me in shitty situations. I don't think she completely ruined my life though.

My mother's genetics destroyed my life.

Partly but she's not the only reason

I have my mom blocked on my phone, because she just sends me annoying text messages all day that distract me while I’m wageslaving. I unblock her every few days.