Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you feel ignored by society?

Do you feel ignored by society?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm just curious as to how many guys feel this way.

I feel ignored even among other spergs

I had quite a nice life for a while. So much stuff going on. But now I just feel like nobody has any real interest in me.

When you're a kid you're never ignored. Under 18 society wants to protect you. Up until about 25 things are mostly OK because you can hang out with old friends, and also people are still kind of fun.

25-30... I still had the odd strand left.

But post-30 wow. It's just dead.

I've seen doomer videos on youtube covering this where you just feel totally isolated and like all you have is the internet and that's about it. I guess it's a very common feeling.

When you're a guy it's like society is interested in money you might have or to some degree skills, and that's it.

I feel like I could say almost anything and nobody gives a damn. The only time they care is when they can attack you in some way. When they think you might have done something wrong then they're suddenly VERY interested, lol

And there seems to be no real way out. You might get a bit of fleeting attention if you're lucky and then things go back to how they were as soon as people have gotten what they want.

I guess I always felt like if this happened I wouldn't be alone because everyone else would feel like it too.

But... it doesn't seem to be that way.

I think there ARE lot of people out there who feel ignored or alone but they're either reserved or (as is the case with me) they don't want to risk interaction for fear of looking clingy or creepy.

Normies are so boring I don't want them to pay any attention to me

MASSIVELY, IT CAN JUST BURN FOR ALL I CARE!

How on Earth is @Twinkcel doing this, lol

MASSIVELY, IT CAN JUST BURN FOR ALL I CARE!

Two things that stop me from roping: Robot gf and getting to witness the Weimar Europe collapse.

What did I do ?

Look at the difference between your reply and everyone else's in the poll!

Somehow apparently you are getting a lot of attention whilst all of us are getting almost completely ignored.

Please tell us your secrets! XD

same here OP.

I'm in my 30s as well and I have no prospects of getting foids. You nailed it when you said that when you're young, you are somewhat protected and catered to by society. Things are still somewhat fun. You are seen as a young adult thats being introduced into the real world and just beginning to navigate it.

A man in his 30s with no friends, girlfriend, wife, or family is a man thats left behind and is considered a loser.

I definitely plan on leaving this country and heading to East Asia/Southeast Asia. There really is nothing here for me.

Society already raped me more than the average woman will be raped in her whole life.

Attention is not a good thing.

Yeah but at the same time i don't want anything to do with those scum

not only do I feel ignored but I feel like the guys who are disposed to represent and speak out for us in society are doing a shit job at it and don’t realize how over it is for men.

not only do I feel ignored but I feel like the guys who are disposed to represent and speak out for us in society are doing a shit job at it and don’t realize how over it is for men.

People like Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson? And I guess there are loads of other right-wing youtubers and so on that do it.

It's a weird world out there for men. I think if you have the confidence to get out there and also the looks AND charisma, it can be OK. Basically if you're Chad, lol

Something I wanted to add on - I almost feel like I'm pestering this society if I try to engage with it.

Like it wants nothing to do with me as an adult man so the most respectful thing to do is to just hide away.

I think that's part of the reason I keep to myself so much now.

Something I wanted to add on - I almost feel like I'm pestering this society if I try to engage with it.

Like it wants nothing to do with me as an adult man so the most respectful thing to do is to just hide away.

I think that's part of the reason I keep to myself so much now.
You spoke perfectly from the beginning to the end.

I'm in my 30s as well and I have no prospects of getting foids. You nailed it when you said that when you're young, you are somewhat protected and catered to by society. Things are still somewhat fun. You are seen as a young adult thats being introduced into the real world and just beginning to navigate it.
That's kind of emasculating though.