Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you find black people repulsive/ugly as a kid?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★★
The doll experiment proves that dark skin and dark features are objectively ugly. Because, small kids can't be influenced by outside factors. I'm curious, did you guys feel the same about black without anyone saying they were ugly? Bl

Yeah of course. A bunch of half humans I thought they were.

i don't remember what i thought about black people when i was a kid(

I always found whites to be more attractive. Especially women; I only ever got erections for white women or Asians. Black women just repulse me on a deep level. I just can't find them remotely sexually attractive in any way.

Not that much but when i was starting to be more blackpiled and incel I started to hate them even though Im the same race as niggers

No, only after having interactions with ghetto ones

Not really, i didn't find any race to be repulsive neither now ( but i dislike some phenotypes in every ''race'' )

I always found whites to be more attractive. Especially women; I only ever got erections for white women or Asians. Black women just repulse me on a deep level. I just can't find them remotely sexually attractive in any way.
What about the men? Did you find them repulsive dirty, idk maybe Low IQ/dangerous. As for finding Black women attractive, I don't know why, but I do have Jungle fever. Or maybe, I don't, because, I find the ones who are mixed with semites the most attractive(somalis, Ethiopians)
Some pure blacks can also be attractive tho.

Yes, still do.

Yes, and as a light skinned black guy I always found darkskins to be more annoying too no joke, I think I’ve only ever known of 4 or less darkskin guys I haven’t absolutely despised.

What about the men? Did you find them repulsive dirty, idk maybe Low IQ/dangerous. As for finding Black women attractive, I don't know why, but I do have Jungle fever. Or maybe, I don't, because, I find the ones who are mixed with semites the most attractive(somalis, Ethiopians)
Some pure blacks can also be attractive tho.
I noticed they looked and acted differently from the white kids/people. Aside from that, my dislike of negroes didn't really take off until I was in high school/adult.

Mixed black women can be attractive but still inferior to average white women or high-tier Asians.

I grew up in an almost exclusively white area. I only knew of one black girl and her parents were white. She was easily the nicest person in all of elementary school. Then I went to high school and found out just how god awful niggers can be. Of course she became a thug and dated some tall white gang-banger wannabe.

Yes. They weren't normal in Japan. I saw my first black person around 5-6.

The doll experiment proves that dark skin and dark features are objectively ugly. Because, small kids can't be influenced by outside factors. I'm curious, did you guys feel the same about black without anyone saying they were ugly? Bl
The black race in general is not attractive of course I did grow up among them and there were attractive black girls that I found attractive because they dress like horse and so I kind of developed the Ebony Kink mentally but I'm black peeled so that means I despise all women and I think all Races should return to their own homelands anyway so what's the big deal

I don't recall, but I do recall how I noticed just how "different" they were in terms of appearance compared to myself & other Whites: In fact, I would say that noticing this as well as the correlation between race & behavior was sort of a "proto-blackpilling" moment for me. I think if anything, I thought they looked "alien" in appearance, as if they were a separate species.

I think one of the first few times I saw an Asian, I noticed just how different they were in terms of appearance also; I recall thinking just how "Alien" they all looked.

The whole "race is only skin color/a social construct" has to be one of the most bluepilled takes I have ever heard in my life: Firstly, it acknowledges that clearly differences do exist amongst populations at least in appearance, which can be reinforced by the fact that if it really was all "made-up" than why can't a Nordid-pheno White couple birth an African-pheno child? Clearly, that indicates genetics play some kind of role in the factor, and thus race in some way exists.

I was scared of any nigger older than me

No, because they were everywhere on MTV and movies and media in general. If anything I always found them fascinating.

I was one time with family in a Dutch swimming pool. There was a shitskin diving and when he came back for air i saw him and got scared and screamed. My dad had to apologize, i think i was around 11 at that time

Only Will Smith.

I remember seeing them as different but not in any negative way. I remember wishing I was black when I was a kid because black was my favorite color :feelskek: